A short, lightweight body makes our 7.2V auto shut-off clutch screwdriver ideal where low-torque fastening and ergonomics are desired. Featuring a 1/4" hex quick-change chuck, the 2-speed reversible action driver delivers torque range of 2.7-35.4 in-lbs. Cordless battery-power provides freedom of movement for easy fastening on production lines, installers and service technicians. Includes tool body, two 1.5Ah Li-ion batteries, charger, clutch lock cover.
- Two-speed variable and reversible motor and 21-stage clutch with auto shutoff
- 1/4" hex quick change chuck
- High power fastening at high: 17.7 in. lbs., low: 53.1 in. lbs.
- Clutch cover for operator lockout of clutch adjustment and speed selector switch
- Two long-life 1.5Ah Li-ion batteries and charger included
|Chuck Size||1/4” Hex quick change chuck|
|Torque Range||Low: 2.7-35.4 in. lbs. High: 2.7-17.7 in. lbs.|
|Torque Range||17.7 in. lbs. Low: 53.1 in. lbs.|
|Quality Control Assurance||Yes - Clutch Cover|
|Clutch||21 Stage clutch with auto shut off|
|Speeds||2 Speed/reversible: Low: 300 rpm High: 900 rpm|
|Low Battery Disable||No|
|Charging Time - Full||60 min|
|Charging Time - Usable||35 min|
|Dimensions||5-3/4” x 7-7/8” x 1-5/8” (L x H x W)|