A lightweight two-position body makes our 2.4V drill and driver clutch tool ideal where low-torque fastening and ergonomics are desired. Featuring a 1/4" hex drive, the two-speed reversible action driver delivers torque range of 3.5-26 in-lbs through a 6-stage clutch plus drill mode. Cordless battery-power provides freedom of movement and comfortable operation for appliance repair, assembly lines, installers and service technicians. Includes Ni-MH battery.
- Two-speed reversible motor with 6-stage clutch for versatile, accurate screw driving
- 1/4" quick-change hex drive, converts quickly from straight to pistol grip
- Compact, lightweight ergonomic design for a faster work pace and greater operator comfort
- Drill mode delivers maximum torque of 26 in. lbs
- Gear lock mechanism for handy manual tightening