AccuPulse - HR Series with 2-Way Communication, 10.8V Mechanical Pulse Tool, 20-60Nm
AccuPulse™ HR Series equips quality-conscious plants with the most advanced cordless mechanical pulse tools ever made. AccuPulse tools are ergonomically designed with worker safety top of mind. Compact and balanced with virtually no torque reaction to create a healthier, more productive work environment. A modern cordless design allows total freedom of movement for greater production efficiency.
- Provides 20-60Nm torque range from a 1/2” square drive c-ring w/through hole
- High resolution encoder ensures precise fastening of the highest accuracy
- Innovative twin-hammer design provides high torque while minimizing vibration
- Flush point detection mode for increased accuracy for varying joint types
- Advanced programmable features for higher worker productivity and plant automation
|Series||AccuPulse - HR Series with 2-Way Communication|
|Drive||1/2” Sq. C-Ring w/ through Hole|
|Torque Range Nm||20-60Nm|
|Torque Range ft. lbs.||14.75-44.25 ft. lbs|
|Torque Range in. lbs||177.01-531.04 in. lbs|
|Max Torque* (F mode, tightening 3 sec.)||120Nm M14 Bolt|
|Flush Detection Modes||L1 - L7|
|No Load Speed (Torque Setting: RPM)||1-40 & F: 0-2300|
|PPM (Pulses Per Min)||1-40 & F: 0-2800|
|Weight||2.53 lbs. (incl. 2.0Ah (EYFB32B))
2.86 lbs. (incl. 3.0Ah (EYFB30B))
|Size (L x H x W)||6-49/64” x 9-27/64” x 2-61/64”|
|Wireless Communication with Assembly Qualifier||(EYFR03A/B only)|
|LED Work Light: (ON/OFF Switch)||Yes|
|OK/NOK Light: (Green: OK / Red: NOK)||Yes|
|Rehit Prevention: (Possible to set per 0.1 sec. between 0-3 sec.)||Yes|
|Battery Indication Lamp: (3 stage)||Yes|
|Low Power Disable||Yes|
|Prevent / Detect Cross Threads & Rehits||Yes|
|Maintenance Interval Alarm||Yes|
|Variable Speed On / Off Switch||Yes|
|LED Light Setting: On / Off||Yes|
|Buzzer: On / Off||Yes|
|Flush Point Detection Delay (Possible to set between 0-3 sec.. 0.1 sec. per stage)||Yes|
|Socket Extension Mode (h1:150mm socket, h2: for 250mm socket)||Yes|
|Work Capacity / Fastening Speed*||<M10: 43 N·m, Stage: 23>
(EYFB30B) 400 pcs/pack, 0.8 sec/1pcs
(EYFB32B) 260 pcs/pack, 0.8 sec/1pcs
High resolution encoder for increased accuracy
When fastening exactness is critical, accurately detecting flush and snug points are essential. A high resolution encoder senses motor rotation angle precisely and detects exact flush points for varying joint types.
Anvil angle pulses-per-rotation are 8 times faster compared to our standard mechanical pulse tools, delivering improved accuracy of the highest order. 7-stage snug point detection on L1-L7 applications ensure your line produces the highest levels of accuracy for light and heavy loads.
Double hammer design reduces tool size, improves ergonomics
A high efficiency double hammer design delivers precision power, minimizing noise and vibration in a smaller ergonomic hand print. Negligible torque reaction and a lighter design reduce worker fatigue and injury while increasing productivity and accuracy on the most demanding assembly lines.
Consistent pulse control enforces precision fastening and quality control
Consistent pulse control ensures the power of each pulse stays constant regardless of remaining battery capacity, resulting in greater precision. Before battery power becomes too low to maintain torque, the tool shuts down automatically, preserving fastening specifications and quality assurance.
Advanced programming improves plant automation and efficiency
Feature-rich programmable functionality helps improve fastening accuracy, quality control, automation and efficiency across your plant. Easily program these valuable features:
- Socket extension mode Auto adjusts tool RPM during pulsing to improve accuracy when using an extension.
- Cross thread reduction The tool first reverses 540 degrees, aligning the threads and greatly reducing the likelihood of cross threads.
- Cross thread/rehit detection If shut-off is activated before the programmable minimum runtime, the tool alerts operator of an NOK fastening.
- Retightening prevention To eliminate over-torqueing, prevents tool operation within a selected time after automatic stop from torque control sensor. Switch will not operate if engaged during this time period.
- Maintenance interval alarm When total fastenings are within 10,000 of the preset maintenance interval, a notification shows on the display. When preset interval is reached, tool is locked out from further use. Ensures regular maintenance and long tool life.
- Flush detection delay Delays Flush Detection mode and ignores loads for a pre-selected time.