BT-LH1770 $2,995 MSRP
The BT-LH1770 has an IPS LCD and offers a wide viewing angle, high brightness, high contrast ratio, excellent motion-image response and outstanding color reproduction. The Full-HD (1920 x 1080) resolution means all input pixels are displayed without resizing. Furthermore, the 10-bit processing capability assures accurate gradation reproduction.
- Full-HD/10-bit IPS LCD Panel
- Various functions support broadcasting operations
- 3G-SDI/HDMI/analog composite input terminals
- Supports multiple monitor operation
- AC/DC/battery power and 19-inch rack mountable
|Power consumption||AC Input: 40 W
DC (12 V) Input: 36 W
|Power supply||AC 100 V - 120 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
AC 200 V - 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
DC 12 V (10.5 V - 18 V)
|Weight||Approx. 5.8 kg
(12.8 lbs)(unit only, not including stand)
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating humidity||20 % to 85 % (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)|
|Storage Humidity||5 % to 85 % (no condensation)|
|Dimensions||428 mm (W) x 301 mm (H) x 80 mm (D)
(16-7/8 inches x 11-7/8 inches x 3-1/8 inches)
(unit only, not including stand)
|Resolution||1920 dots x 1080 dots|
|Viewing angle||178° both of horizontal and vertical|
|Panel size||420 mm (16.5 inches V-type) of effective display area|
|Display Colors||1000.7 million colors|
|VIDEO OUTPUT||SDI BNC x 2*1, active through|
|Video Input||Video (VBS):BNC x 1 (loop-through), analog
composite (NTSC/PAL-B) signal
SDI (3G/HD/SD):BNC x 2, embedded audio supported
HDMI:HDMI x 1, HDCP supported,embedded audio supported
|AUDIO INPUT||Stereo mini jack, Analog audio input|
|Headphone Output||ø3.5 stereo mini jack type|
|Audio||Headphone output: 85 mW/ch (RL 32 Ω)
Speaker output: 1 W or more
|Supplied Accessories||Operation Manual, Parallel remote connector,
AC power cord, Monitor stand,
Screws for monitor stand
|Note||*1 The two outputs can be used as two inputs depending on the setting.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
AV-HLC100 Live Streaming Video Switcher with NDI, SDI & HDMI
VariCam LT 4K HDR Compact Professional Cinema Camera
VariCam LT 17,995
VariCam 35 4K HDR Professional Cinema Camera
AG-CX350 4K Handheld Camcorder
AW-UE4 4K/30P Zoom Certified Ultra-Wide Angle PTZ Camera
AV-UHS500 4K 12G-SDI / HDMI Professional Live Video Production Switcher
4K POVCAM & Surgical Video Recorder for Medical Environments
AG-MDC20GJ / AG-MDR25PJ
AG-CX10 4K Compact Handheld Camcorder
LUMIX S1H Full Frame Mirrorless Cinema Camera
AW-UE100 4K/60P Full NDI PTZ Camera
3G-SDI/HDMI/Analog Composite Input Terminals
The BT-LH1770 comes standard with two SDI input connectors that are compatible with 3G, 1.5G and SD, one HDMI input connector and one analog input connector (composite video/stereo audio) to support a wide range of video sources. The BT-LH1770 is provided with output connectors for SDI (Active Through x 2), analog audio and a headphone jack, and has built-in stereo speakers.
Various Functions to Support Broadcasting Operations
- Embedded Audio: Embedded audio in the incoming SDI video signal to be monitored can be selected from CH1/2, CH3/4, CH5/6 and CH7/8. The audio level can also be displayed.
- WFM/VS Display: Waveform Monitor (WFM) and Vectorscope (VS) are displayed.
- TC/CC Display: Time code (VITC/LTC) and closed caption can be displayed.
- Still Frame Display (Frame Grab): Desired frame can be captured as a still image and compared with an image of the incoming video signal for matching the angle of view and colors with those of previously record image.
- Built-in Test Patterns: Color bar, grayscale, 100% image, 25% gray and test patterns of -6.8% to 0% and 100% to 109% can be output.
- Zoom: Selected image section can be displayed in an enlarged size of x2 or x4 without color scaling.
A Wealth of Markers & Shadow Function
- Various Markers: Equipped with safe area markers for 4:3 (in 16:9 mode), 13:9, 14:9, 15:9 and 16:9 (in 4:3 mode) as well as crosshatch (5/10).
- User Markers: Up to 100 types of user markers can be flexibly set in a range of 80% to 90% and saved. They can be easily recalled and used according to applications or shooting scenes.
- Shadow Function: Shadow can be applied to the area outside of marker areas.
Supports Multiple Monitor Operation
- User File: Settings data can be stored in a USB flash drive. This allows management of data on a PC and copying of settings data to other monitors.
Easy Mouse Operation
- Mouse Operation Supported: A USB mouse can be connected and used for menu settings. A wireless mouse can also be connected. The scroll wheel of the mouse can be used to adjust the color temperature.
- Function Buttons: Function buttons (F1 to F4) can be assigned desired functions.
AC/DC/Battery Power & 19” Rack Mountable
The BT-LH1770 can also operate on a DC power supply, such as a battery, and is designed for low power consumption. It can be mounted in a 19-inch rack (7RU size). The compact size provides extra convenience in outdoor shooting, live relay, and other shooting situations.