Features and Benefits
Drive quality control and manufacturing excellence on your assembly line
Continuous quality improvement is essential for meeting production goals on every assembly line. Quality control requires quality tools that can stand the daily rigors of any facility. Our long-life components afford your business lower running costs and greater ROI over the long haul.
That’s why leading manufacturers equip their plants with Panasonic assembly tools.
Benefits for your business
Advanced battery technology
Panasonic lithium-ion battery technology powers millions of devices across the globe, from the world’s most advanced electric vehicles to solar battery storage systems. The same battery technology powers our clutch and mechanical pulse tools to provide you cleaner, longer untethered operation.
- GuardION total system protection ensures long life, safety and reliability
- Tool, battery and charger work together as a single energy-efficient eco system
- Sensors prevent overcharging/discharging to avoid cell damage and extend battery life
- Automatically cuts off power at the battery to prevent overheating
- Increases battery life 2x over conventional Li-ion battery packs
Clutch and mechanical pulse tools for every application
Equipping your assembly line with the right tools is fundamental to an efficient production process. Our versatile selection of clutch and mechanical pulse tools deliver the repeatable accuracy your products and customers demand.
- High accuracy and repeatability to ±10 cmk ≧ 1.67 (in ≧ 3 Nm range)
- Long-life components reduce operating costs
- All-steel clutch and minimal moving parts increase durability and lifespan
- Advanced error-proofing, cross thread and rehit detection
- Photo interrupter sensor increases accuracy
- Quality tested to over 1 million cycles
Mechanical pulse tools
- Patented torque control mechanism with on-board CPU delivers accurate, repeatable torque
- Maintains torque as battery power drops
- Compact, lightweight, hose-free operation for optimal ergonomics and plant safety
- Virtually zero torque reaction up to 650Nm reduces worker injury and fatigue
- Li-ion battery operation lowers emissions for improved indoor air quality
- Single/multi-tool network connectivity with advanced error-proofing
High efficiency brushless motors
Increase ROI while maintaining the highest quality control standards. Our high-powered brushless motors improve efficiency, performance and tool life. Rare earth magnets promote faster working speeds and high power density while nearly doubling motor life.
- Compact motor size reduces physical length of tool for increased maneuverability
- No brushes to wear out, generates cooler operating temperatures
- 2X longer life and 25% more energy efficient than brushed motors
- High-power low-maintenance motor ideal for heavy load applications
Long-life hybrid switches
The switch on your power tools is usually the first thing to malfunction. Our hybrid switch solves this problem with a breakthrough for cordless assembly tools and for your manufacturing line. Carrying less than 0.5 amps, compared to 20-30 amps for conventional tools, our hybrid switches virtually double the life of your new Panasonic tools.
- Low amperage working current of only 0.5 amps
- Prevents premature deterioration of contacts
- Drastically reduces downtime and costly repairs
- 2X longer life than conventional switches
Negative effects from torque reaction on your assembly operators can range from fatigue and nagging pain to more serious hand and wrist injuries. Direct and indirect costs such as medical treatment, increased insurance premiums, time off, and lost productivity can run into the tens of thousands.
Our mechanical pulse tools are thoughtfully and ergonomically designed with worker health and safety top of mind.
- Compact and lightweight for optimal ergonomics
- Well balanced T-shaped body and slim grip for improve operator comfort
- Virtually no torque reaction up to 650 Nm
- Built-in LED light for accurate and safe operation in dimly lit areas