Powered by Codex, VariCam Pure contains the existing VariCam 35 camera head but with the new Codex VRAW 2.0 recorder, creating a RAW only solution in a lighter and more compact body (approximately 11-lbs.). With Codex Virtual File system, users can transcode additional file formats, including Panasonic V-RAW, Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHR.
- Super 35 MOS sensor for high-quality 120fps 4K capture
- Uses Codex's flexible and reliable uncompressed RAW workflow
- New compact and lightweight body for better on set versatility, yet still the power of native 4K RAW
- Records VRAW 4K 12-bit, 4K 10-bit, UHD 12-bit, UHD 10-bit
- Ideal for high-end episodic television shows and feature productions requiring 4K RAW acquisition