The POL-AGCX350 polar mitten camera case is designed to keep your AG-CX350 camcorder functioning properly in cold weather. The polar case is thickly padded with high-loft insulation material. Air-activated warmers are placed along the case interior to keep the battery, recorder, lens and operator hands warm in extreme cold temperatures (tested at -50 degrees Fahrenheit). The insulated lens cap protects the lens in transport and also prevents condensation from forming when bringing the camera in from the cold. Each polar mitten case comes with 4 air-activated heat packs.
- Custom-fit cold weather protective polar cover designed by Portabrace for the AG-CX350 camcorder
- Thermal-insulation protects camera in cold weather, insulated lens cap prevents condensation from forming when bringing the camera in from the cold
- Polar case can be utilized with the camera on a tripod or for handheld shooting
- Long fleece sleeve keeps the camera operator's hand warm
- Use with air-activated heat packs in extreme cold for extra warmth