The AK-UCU700 CCU supports the next-generation SMPTE ST 2110 IP-transmission standard as well as JPEG-XS to uncompress/compress 4K video by a factor of 10 without degrading quality. As the industry's first studio camera system to support the Dante® network audio standard as well as the NDI® (High Bandwidth NDI®) and SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) IP transmission standards, Panasonic Connect's new CCU realizes diverse networks and applications for IP studio camera systems.
- Simultaneous output of HDR and SDR (BT.2020 and BT.709).
- Eight standard outputs, including two 12G-SDI outputs.
- Compatibility with the ST 2110 and industry-first support for Dante® audio network as well as NDI® and SRT
- 3.5-inch color LCD touch panel for intuitive operation and viewing camera output.
- Uncompressed optical transmission between camera and CCU over distances up to about 2,000m.
Tecnopoint Robotic Systems for PTZ Cameras