True quality of a partnership shows when the going gets tough, but it will rarely be the case for our customers. Panasonic HIT® is designed to withstand against the worst case scenarios. Reliability is the heart and essence of our engineering. Panasonic a leader in consumer electronics, business solutions and industrial components has been in the solar business for 40 years, providing high efficiency and high quality solar panels HIT® for over 20 years. Click here to read Why Panasonic?
HIT® at HQ Facility in Newark, NJ
Panasonic’s vertical integration, 20 years of experience manufacturing HIT® and 20 internal tests beyond those mandated by current standards provides extreme quality assurance.
- Panasonic uses high-efficiency solar panels HIT® to enable daylight harvesting.
- Provides over 90% of employees with direct access to natural daylight.
- About 50% of employees use mass transit reducing carbon footprint by approximately 50%.
Fujisawa Sustainable Smart Town
Panasonic's most rewarding representation of our commitment to environmental responsibility is a showcase where we enhance people's lives with solar power, energy management and smart solutions.
- Will operate 70% Of the time off infrastructure Of smart technologies – Solar Power Generation Systems, Household Storage Battery Systems
- Project Cost Estimated At ¥60 Billion Yen (About $600,000)
- Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions By 70%
- Reduce Water Consumption By 30%
- Renewable Energy Utilization - Over 30%
- 3 Days Of Lifeline Power