EZSoffit Vent™ Soffit Termination System
HVI-Certified EZ Soffit Vent™ helps optimize airflow by letting you complete all ducting before soffit panel install. The high performance soffit vent improves overall fan performance and reduces call backs due to poor airflow.
- Patent pending soffit termination system ideal for new residential construction
- First-to-market, HVI-Certified soffit vent helps optimize airflow by letting you complete all ducting before soffit panel install
- High performance soffit vent improves overall fan performance and reduces call backs due to poor airflow
- Simple, one-stop installation helps reduce total installed costs (callbacks, labor and parts)
- Unique design eliminates water intrusion costs associated with roof and/or wall terminations
|Master Carton Dimensions (HxWxD)
|6.00 X 8.00 X 9.38
|Grille Size (in sq.)
|Master Carton Gross Weight (lbs.)
Save Time and Money with the EZSoffit Vent™ Pre-Soffit Installation, EZSV14
Callbacks caused by under-performing bathroom fans continue to plague the industry. The EZ Soffit Vent from Panasonic lets the fan installer complete ducting in a single trip before soffit installation.
There’s no risk of compromised airflow due to excess duct being handled by the siding contractor. They simply need to cut a hole for the grille. A low-resistance back damper eliminates drafts and improves test results while the grille can be rotated so discharge aligns with duct work. And unlike with roof or wall penetrations, there’s minimal risk of water intrusion.
Optimize Air Flow
EZ Soffit Vent™ is a versatile soffit termination system that enables your ventilation fan to deliver optimal airflow resulting in fewer customer call backs and a lower total installed cost.
Easy Snap-fit Bracket
EZ Soffit Vent™ body snap-fits easily into mounting bracket and can be rotated 180 degrees to align with ducting.