Handheld MicroDriver - Ultra Low Torque
n-gineric Ultra low torque MicroDriver delivers precise torque measurement in a handheld screwdriver in the lowest torque. Designed for precision torque management for the worlds finest watch makers and alike. Built-in intelligence and digital interfaces allow easy plug and play connection to a PC to directly observe and document the joint signature.
A fully integrated digital force measurement system includes measurement, analysis, and evaluation software. Simultaneous graphic visualizations ensure optimal process transparency. Software included at no extra expense.
- Ultra Low Torque - 3% of the F.S.R. - Compact footprint
- Measurement ranges from 10cNm – 50mNm
- Static Strain gauge torque sensor
- Adaptive screw tightening strategies
- Vacuum suction through the handpiece
- Brushless DC motor with planetary gearbox
Additional Model #'s
ng-uTDH05-cu 5, ng-uTDH05-ci, ng-μTDH05-ci, ng-TD-PS-15/80, ng-TD- Cable 3 m, ng-TD- Cable 2 m, ng-TDC