SPG2 Screen Printer
Panasonic’s SPG2 high-speed screen printing machine is tailored to SMT manufacturing. Equipped with multi-stage board handling improves productive time. SPG2's hybrid printing method delivers the right amount of solder with high-speed snap-off and reduced solder waste.
The intuitive interface and changeover wizard helps the operator efficiently navigate the NPI changeover process. Once established, the parameters are stored for fast retrieval.
Panasonic mounters and printers use the same offline programming software, which further reduces setup time. Advanced M2M communication with the AOI/SPI and patented feedforward communication to the mounter delivers overall productivity and quality.
The inherent SPG2 print capability supports 0201mm (008004”) components, as well as bump printing.
- 510 x 510 PCB (optional 650mm long board kit) and auto pin setup for high mix environments
- 14s processing time including all required functions (transfer, fiducials, print, clean) to ensure fast and quality printing
- Print capability to process microchip, to bumping, to pin-in-paste applications
- Full MES & M2M capabilities to minimize labor and process expertise staffing
- Advanced features of auto stencil, auto paste removal/deposit paperless cleaning and auto paste dispense options for Factory of the Future capabilities
|PCB Dimensions (mm) *||L 50 × W 50 to L 510 × W 510
|PCB Exchange Time *||14 sec including transfer, PCB positioning and recognition, printing and regular cleaning (when PCB is L250 × W150)
|Repeatability||2Cpk ±4.0 μm 6σ (±3σ) (Under conditions specified by Panasonic)|
|Printing Accuracy||2Cp ±15.0 μm 6σ (±3σ) (Under conditions specified by Panasonic)|
|Screen Frame Dimensions (mm) *||L 736 × W 736, L 750 × W 750, L 650 × W 550, L 600 × W 550
L 550 × W 650, L 584 × W 584, L 736 × W 584, L 584 × W 736
|Electric Source *||1-phase AC 200, 220, 230, 240 V ±10V (tap changing available) Max. 2.5 kVA
|Pneumatic Source||0.5 MPa, 30 L/min (A.N.R.) (Blower motor vacuum spec) , 400L/min (A.N.R.) (ejector vacuum spec)|
|Dimensions (mm) *||W 1,580 × D 1,800 × H 1,500
|Mass *||1,600 kg
* Please refer to the "Specification" booklet for details.
[*1]: The max PCB width changes when “Paper-less cleaning," “Support pin automatic exchange" or “Attack angle variable squeegee" has been selected.
For details, see specifications.
[*2]：PCB exchange time varies depending on the machine in the pre-process and the post process, the PCB size, the use of a PCB pressing-down unit and so forth.
[*3]：For mask specifications, please see the specification.
[*4]：Including blower and vacuum pump"Option"
[*5]：Except for the signal tower and the touch panel.
[*6]：With full options