[Postponed] Understanding the Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) program: How this could be a game changer for your Fire/EMS Department
We are awaiting some updated information concerning the AFG Grant. In order to provide you with the most accurate and up to date information we are postponing this event until the Federal Government provides the Guidelines for 2024 submissions.
The purpose of the AFG Program is to provide critically needed resources that equip and train emergency personnel to recognized standards, enhance operational efficiencies, foster interoperability, and support community resilience.
This program provides Municipal fire departments (career & volunteer) Nonprofit EMS organizations (not affiliated with a hospital) with over $300 million dollars in overall grant funding each year. The application period is anticipated to open January 2024.
The webinar will cover a discussion on the Assistance to Firefighters Grant program, eligibility requirements, and funding sources. We will also cover the essentials for preparing, to crafting a compelling narrative that aligns to the program’s goals, and submitting a successful application.
Panasonic has also collaborated with the Grant’s Office to provide support for departments and agencies in preparing and submitting their applications for the AFG grant.
Objectives of the webinar:
- Provide understanding of the Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) program
- Inform customers on how they can apply for the AFG Grant and any specific program requirements and guidelines
- Insights into successful grant submissions including funding priorities and eligibility criteria
- Kyle Kaiser, National Sales Manager, Panasonic Connect
- Karen Painter, Sr Government Contracts Manager, Panasonic Connect
- Maria Saldana, Channel Program Manager, Panasonic Connect