Crisis Management: Critical requirements for communication, asset management, situational awareness & community communication
Join us to learn the importance of crisis communication and maintaining communication with your communities. Be it an active threat incident, a natural disaster response or a missing person, maintaining that dialogue with the media and the communities is of utmost importance to prevent the spread of misinformation.
We will also discuss all that needs to be done in order to be able to share that information. A successful response to the incident, maintaining communications between the responders on ground and the command center. How to ensure that all important communication device that provides the information on ground, air or in office, performs as expected with efficiency and effectiveness. The work that gets done and could be done on those tech devices to be better prepared. To ensure each device provides the critical support to the officer, as a true technology partner.
- Informed decision making and crisis communication
- Maintaining mission ready technology
- Julie Parker, Crisis Communications and Public Relations Consultant, Julie Parker Communications
- Marcus Claycomb, Business Development Manager, Panasonic Connect North America, Ret. Cdr. Melbourne PD. FBINA session #273
- Sean Georgia, National Strategic Accounts Manager, Panasonic Connect North America, Ret. Major PA State Police. FBINA Session #265
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 1:00pm (EST)