TOUGHPAD FZ-R1 Discontinued
The TOUGHPAD® FZ-R1 is the world’s first Windows® 8.1 tablet computer to incorporate a Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) reader for secure payments, purpose-built to accept most electronic payments. The magnetic stripe reader (MSR) has encryption at the point of swipe, while the built-in chip and PIN combined with signature technology not only addresses changing payment card technology, but also increases payment security. Combined with its fully featured countertop cradle that connects to existing peripherals, the Toughpad FZ-R1 gives retailers a path toward a complete mobile POS solution that enhances customer engagement, improves satisfaction and helps turn showrooming customers into store sales — at the point of service.
- Intel® processor with Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Designed to accept most forms of electronic payment: MSR, Chip/PIN and NFC Certified PCI-PTS V4.0 and EMV Level 1 I 2
- Encrypted MSR option and tamper-proof architecture and compatible with available E2EE and tokenization solutions
- User-replaceable battery with optional hot swappable and long-life battery
- 5MP rear camera with an integrated 2D barcode option