The rugged Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® H2 handheld tablet PC is the ultimate productivity tool for mobile workers. With superior ergonomics, a brilliant 10.1"" sunlight-viewable LED screen capable of up to 6000 nit in direct sun and sealed all-weather design, the TOUGHBOOK H2 lets you work virtually anywhere. Designed with a magnesium alloy chassis encased in polycarbonate, the IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certified TOUGHBOOK H2 delivers a complete range of integrated wireless features including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and optional embedded 4G LTE or 3G Gobi™ mobile broadband with satellite GPS.
- Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Processor
- Sealed Fanless All-weather Design
- Sunlight-viewable Up to 6000 Nit in Direct Sunlight
- Long-life Hot-swappable Twin Batteries Provide Limitless Hours of Use
- Available Built-in Camera, RFID, and SmartCard and Barcode Readers, USB, Serial and Ethernet Ports, and Choice of 4G LTE or 3G Gobi™ Mobile Broadband with Satellite GPS