43" 4K professional entry-level digital display. Featuring a thin and stylish design offering high level digital signage with easy installation and high connectivity. Ideal for corporate and retail environments.
- 43", 350 cd/m²
- 4k ultra HD resolution delivering the highest detail and image quality. Non-4K sources are also beautifully compensated.
- Simple signage with built in USB media player. Synchronized playback on multiple displays via USB and LAN.
- Extensive connectivity features. 4K/60p video input signals via 2 x HDMI. Supports CEC over HDMI® for power on/off.
- Easy set up and safe operation. Failover and Failback function for any unexpected troubles. Monitoring of multi-displays can be done through the free Multi Monitoring & Control software.
|Screen size (diagonal) (inch)||43-inch|
|Screen size (diagonal) (mm)||1079 mm|
|Panel Type||VA Panel/D-LED|
|Effective display area (W x H) (mm)||941 x 529 mm|
|Effective display area (W x H) (inch)||37.0 x 20.8 inch|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Brightness (typ.)||350 cd/m2|
|Response Time||8 ms (G to G)|
|Terminals | HDMI IN||HDMI TYPE-A Connector x 2 (HDCP2.2 supported)|
|Terminals | DVI-D IN/AUDIO IN (L/R)||DVI-D 24-pin x 1, DVI Revision 1.0 Compatible (HDCP 1.1 supported) / Stereo Mini Jack (M3) x 1 (Shared with Video/PC In)|
|Terminals | PC IN/AUDIO IN (L/R)||Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1 (Compatible with DDC 2B) / Stereo Mini Jack (M3) x 1 (Shared with Video/DVI-D In)|
|Terminals | USB||USB Connector (TYPE A) x 1, DC 5 V/2 A (USB 3.0 supported)|
|Terminals | Serial||D-sub 9-pin x 1 (Input), RS-232C Compatible|
|Terminals | LAN||RJ45 x 1, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, Compatible with PJLink™|
|Terminals | IR In/Out||Stereo Mini Jack (M3) x 1 / x 1|
|Built-in Speaker||20 W [10 W + 10 W]|
|Power Requirements||110-127 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||162 W|
|Power Off Condition||Approx. 0.3 W|
|Standby Condition||Approx. 0.5 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||969 x 560 x 61 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (inch)||38.2 x 22.1 x 2.4 inch|
|Bezel width (mm)||11.9 mm (T/R/L),14.9 mm (B)|
|Bezel width (inch)||0.5 inch (T/R/L),0.6 inch (B)|
|Weight (kg)||Approx.9 kg|
|Weight (lbs.)||19.9 lbs.|
|Wall-hanging pitch (mm)||200 x 200 mm VESA Compliant|
|Wall-hanging pitch (inch)||7.9 x 7.9 inch VESA Compliant|
|Tilting angle||0-20 degrees forward/backward with landscape/portrait setting|
|Operating environment||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) / for up to 1400 m (4593 ft) altitude,0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F) / Altitude 1400-2800 m [4593 ft to 9186 ft]|
|Operating Time||18 h/day|
|Terminals | AUDIO OUT||Stereo Mini Jack (M3) x 1 / Variable Output (-∞ - 0 dB) (at 1 kHz 0 dB Input, 10 kΩ Loaded)|
|Viewing angle [(T/B)/(L/R)]||178° / 178° (CR≧10)|
|Terminals | Video/AV In||4-pole Mini Jack (M3) x 1 (Audio: Stereo Mini Jack (M3) x 1(Shared with DVI-D/PC In))|
|Panel Surface Treatment||Anti-glare type (Haze 2%)|
Convenient for Video Conferences
Cisco Systems can be connected. The power supply for the display can be turned on and off by the Cisco Systems Device Controller. Or when connected to a Cisco Systems device, the video mode, video conference mode,* etc., can be automatically set.
* Video conference mode … This enables conferences with minimal lag between video and audio.
* This function is compatible with the Software Main Version 2.2000 or later. Please contact your sales representative with regard to details.