The IDX IA-70A is a single output 70W power supply with a universal AC100~240V input for worldwide operation. The IA-70A features a lightweight, rugged metal enclosure, built-in carrying handle, adjustable output voltage and automatic overload protection.
- 70W 14.5V DC output via a 4-pin XLR connector (CA-4XLR-B sold separately)
- Adjustable output voltage from 14.3V to 15.8V
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation
- Weighs just 1.65 lbs., despite an all-purpose rugged metal enclosure, an integrated carry handle is provided for easy handling
- Compatible with AW-UE150 PRO PTZ 'Performance" robotic camera
AW-UE150 4K 60p Professional PTZ Camera
AW-UE150 $11,400 MSRP
10' 4-Pin XLR Power Cable for IA-70A Power Supply
10' 4-Pin XLR Power Cable (XLRMF10)
How do I power the AW-UE150 PRO PTZ camera & what power supply is supported?
Due to increased PRO PTZ camera installations utilizing existing PoE++ infrastructure, the AW-UE150 unit does not include a standard power supply. If the AW-UE150 will be installed in an area without PoE++, please utilize an IDX IA-70A power supply. If required, the power supply will need to be purchased separately.
Power Supply Specifications
XLR 4-PIN: 12 V DC (10.8 V to 13.2 V)
- The power supply requires 12v 4a compatibility with a 4-pin XLR connector. Models include the IDX IA-70A and others.
PoE++: IEEE 802.3bt (Type 4) Standard DC 42 V to 57 V (camera input)
- PoE++ injector models include the Geovision GVPA901 PoE Adapter and others.
The IA-70A is a single output 70W power supply with a universal AC100~240V input for worldwide operation. The IA-70A features a lightweight, rugged metal enclosure, built-in carrying handle, adjustable output voltage and automatic overload protection.