Recessed Inlet™ For Exhaust & Supply Inlets
Recessed Inlet is a multi-purpose exhaust or supply inlet that’s ideal for use with remote mount in-line fans or HRVs and ERVs; or as a light only option matching the WhisperRecessed LED™ fan/light.
- Incorporates an architectural grade recessed light design
- Includes (1) replaceable 11W, ENERGY STAR® 2.0 certified, GU24 base
- Ultra-energy efficient LED lamp uses up to 40% less energy than CFLs
- LED lamp is dimmable
- Beautiful lighting with 6” aperture and advanced luminaire design
|Product family name||Recessed Inlet™|
|Air volume exhaust (CFM)||80/110 CFM|
|Energy efficiency (CFM/Watt)||N/A|
|Motor type (AC/DC)||AC|
|Duct diameter||4" (102 mm) / 6" (152 mm)|
|Multi-speed with time delay||No|
|Radiation damper available||No|
|Housing dimensions (L x W x H)||8-1/4" x 7-1/2" x 7-1/2" (210 x 191 x 191 mm)|
|Grille size - Square inches (mm)||N/A|
|ENERGY STAR®, ASHRAE 62.2, LEED||Yes|
|cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure||Yes|
The design solution for exhaust or supply inlets
Recessed Inlet is a multi-purpose exhaust or supply inlet that’s ideal for use with remote mount in-line fans or HRV/ERV’s; or as a light only option matching the WhisperRecessed LED™ fan/light.
Recessed Inlet is an attractive way to remove moist, polluted air from the home or distribute fresh air to multiple rooms when needed. Its upscale, recessed can light appearance complements the aesthetics of any bathroom, living room or laundry room area.
Recessed Inlet includes an 11 Watt, ENERGY STAR®2.0 certified, GU24 base LED lamp; and is also UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected.
Additional features and benefits:
- Integrated 4" or 6" duct adaptor
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected
- IC rated
- 5-year warranty on LED, 3-years on parts