Care is in everything we do
Care is always on.
TivitiCare is as alert, dependable and responsive as an expert guardian should be. With always-on smart monitoring, seniors, their family members, and care providers, can feel at ease knowing this reliable lifeline is constant and safety is assured.
- New life-enhancing technology that improves communication and increases the ability to monitor and respond to senior’s needs
- An advance interconnected non-emergency medical alert system that intelligently analyzes data, improving accountability, productivity, and efficiency for care providers.
- Offers greater assurance that compassionate care and uncompromising assistance are available whenever they are needed
Care is always connected.
Continuous connected care is at the heart of TivitiCare. Residents and care providers are seamlessly connected through ongoing monitoring, communication, and analysis.
- Seniors can call for help and send alerts through their smart watch
- Real-time location services through proximity to smart Bluetooth beacons inside the residence
- Caregivers and family can access a dashboard to check in on heart rate, behaviour, location, events, and reminders through a custom portal
- Wireless system designed to send live data to a stand-alone server or integrated into DCC Nurse Call System
Care is always intelligent.
TivitiCare is always thinking for the better. The smart technology collects and analyzes data to create a window into seniors’ lives wherever they are aging. A user-friendly personal dashboard displays their health status, behaviour, actions taken such as calls for help, and general mood check-ins. Ongoing algorithmic analysis can also help to predict issues before they become critical.
- Fall detection & call for help button
- Heart rate and behavior measurement & analysis
- Morning check-ins to see if all is well
- Medicine, appointment, event reminders and custom alarms
- Real-time monitoring of location, position, and device battery (on-hand, off-hand, charging)
- Generates intelligent alerts and alarms for care staff through the portal or smart device