Z-Wave™ Control + Air Quality Insert New
Modular Smart Home enabled device
- Z-Wave Plus certified with 800 series chipset
- Measures various components in the air to establish the air quality index
- Combined Air Quality Index (IAQ: 0 - 500)
- Works with most Z-Wave hubs/controllers
|Z-WAVE PLUS V2 Certified
|Indoor installation only
|-10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
|Calculated AQI 0 - 500 Relative Index
Calculated TVOC 0- 1000 ppb
HUB/Controller compatibility - Generic Z-Wave support
Z-Wave Series 800
Z-Wave node repeater
15A Configurable Receptacle
20A Configurable Receptacle
20/40/60 Dry Contact Timer Switch
Auxiliary Control Switch
Swidget Z-Wave™ Control + Indoor Air Quality Sensor Insert
The Swidget Air Quality Insert monitors Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), equivalent CO2, air pressure, temperature, and humidity to provide an Air Quality Index (AQI). Passively monitor your room's air quality, humidity and temperature through Swidget's App or actively use them in automations to optimize and improve your living space.The Swidget Air Quality Insert works directly out of the box when paired with Swidget's 20/40/60 Timer Control Switch and Panasonic ventilation products.
Install Once. Upgrade Forever.
The Swidget Z-Wave Control + Air Quality Insert is a modular smart home solution engineered for seamless integration with all Swidget Wiring Devices. Swidget's Z-Wave Devices and Inserts simplify the process of upgrading your home to a smart living space. Swidget Devices are installed in your home just like any other wiring devices, ensuring there is no unnecessary complexity during installation.
* 3rd party integrations are controlled and managed by external service providers. Swidget makes no warranty that these services will continue to exist or be supported over the full life of the product.