Projectors for Schools
Technologies that move us
Projectors for schools are designed to bring content to life with unparalleled image quality.
Designed to Illuminate Content in Every Classroom
In educational environments, screen projection that can connect people with academic content at a high-level of clarity relies on the right AV technology. Panasonic has a complete line up of laser and lamp projectors specifically designed for schools and education environments.
Panasonic’s projectors for schools are designed to vividly present content with perfect brightness and image quality. We have customized AV solutions for any learning environment– from school classrooms and labs to University and College lecture halls and theatres. Panasonic’s classroom AV systems make it easy and affordable to bring the future of digital projection to your academic environment. Universities, Colleges and Schools of all kinds benefit from our classroom projector technology that is easy to operate for presentations, includes multi-projector modes, interchangeable lenses, multiple connectivity options, high installation flexibility, requires zero maintenance, and is designed to be incredibly quiet in operation. This projection technology is built for education, and thoughtfully designed to expand the range of teaching methods available. Panasonic’s immersive and interactive projection solutions create enriched learning experiences - giving teachers and professors new ways to connect their students with didactic content.
How will you use projection to bring content to life in your classroom?
- SOLID SHINE Laser technology provides reliability and long-lasting, uniform brightness for greater content visibility in any space
- 4K resolution capability for mind blowing , large scale image projection in a light weight and small size cabinet projector.
- DIGITAL LINK is an all-in-one data transmission solution that simplifies projector installation and reduces total costs.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, internationally recognized for quality / environmental management control.
- Wide-Range lens selection for flexible installation.
- Flexible system and easy to use software that is easy to operate for nontechnical staff.
In order to support our customers, Panasonic Canada offers support and services beyond the regular warranty including:
- A totally reliable solution with sales, service and warehouse in Canada.
- 72h repair turnaround with spare service support.
- Bilingual local support service staff based in Mississauga, Ontario
Find the best fit for your venue
Throw Distance CalculatorCompare our projectors Case Studies Catalogue