The Best Warranties Available
Even a few hours of downtime can be catastrophic. Protect your TOUGHBOOK devices with Panasonic Warranty Services, and you’ll benefit from faster repairs, predictable budget management and a more productive internal IT department, thanks to the lack of repair fire drills and interruptions. We maintain a full stock of repair parts to ensure a quick turnaround, no matter where your repair or replacement service need is. Customers repeatedly tell us that Panasonic Warranty Services are worth every penny.
INCLUDED STANDARD WARRANTY
Your devices will be protected from manufacturing defects for three years and we include a priority parts exchange program and repair service at no cost. You’ll also receive lifetime access to our Canadian based technical support; online access to drivers, first-aid disks, BIOS updates, tools, utilities and manuals; and access to Panasonic field service personnel.
INCLUDED LIMITED WARRANTY - HARDWARE
PCI, referred to hereinafter as "Panasonic", will repair OR replace, at Panasonic’s sole discretion, the Panasonic products listed below (“Product(s)”) with new or rebuilt parts, free of charge in a Panasonic Authorized Service Center for the period specified below from the date of original purchase in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship. These warranties are extended solely to the original purchaser. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase will be required before warranty performance is rendered.
- Laptop PC (CF-## / FZ-##) - 3 Years
- Tablet PC / Handheld (FZ-##) - 3 Years
*FZ-T1, FZ-L1 & FZ-S1 has 1-year warranty.
*FZ-55 standard warranty does not cover priority exchanges on xPAK’s & Keyboard unless advanced exchange service has been purchased.
INCLUDED GLOBAL WARRANTY
No matter where your work takes you, with a Global Warranty, your device is protected. Global Service offers support for all TOUGHBOOK products in 180 countries around the world.
OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY
Extend our three-year Standard Warranty to a fourth or fifth year, stretching coverage to match your refresh cycle. Enjoy peace of mind, uninterrupted worker productivity, and significant reduction in out-of-warranty repair costs and IT workload.
OPTIONAL PROTECTION PLUS (ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE COVERAGE)
Augment your Standard Warranty with no-fault accident coverage. Accidents happen in mobile work environments, and Protection Plus provides prompt repair of all major computer parts. In cases where the damage is beyond repair, we will replace the entire device. Protect your staff and IT department from all of the downtime that comes with broken devices, and keep projects on budget without having to “cushion” for unexpected repair costs. This protection option covers one major component failure per year.
OPTIONAL ULTIMATE CARE
For organizations that operate in extremely challenging environments and those who simply wish to minimize risk, this warranty offers the ultimate peace of mind. Unlike the Protection Plus plan, which covers one major repair per year, the Ultimate Care plan allows you to break your device over and over again – all repairs will be covered.
OPTIONAL HARD DRIVE NO RETURN WARRANTY
If your security policies dictate that you cannot allow a hard drive to be returned for repair or replacement, then you need the Hard Drive No Return Warranty from Panasonic. When this coverage is activated, you are no longer required to send a hard drive back to the service center when the device is being replaced. This means you keep the faulty hard drive when Panasonic sends out a replacement unit, allowing you to maintain full control of your sensitive data at all times.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES WARRANTIES
The below listed Panasonic brand or supplied options and accessories are covered under this limited warranty for the period specified from the date of purchase or as specifically stated:
- AC Adapter / Power Cord – 3 Years
- Memory Expansion Card (Panasonic Brand) – 3 Years
- FZ-55 xPAK's – 3 years
- Car Mount - Docking Station PCB or Vehicle Docking Station – 3 Years
- Desktop Port Replicator, I-O Box, Docking Cradle (like CF-U1) – 3 Years
- Antenna Pass-through Cable – 3 Years
- Backlit or Full-sized keyboard – 3 Years or assumes warranty of the unit in which it is installed
- Integrated Panasonic supplied options and kits including, but not limited to Wireless Modems, Media Bay Drives (Floppy, CD, DVD, Combo), Camera, GPS, Bluetooth, Smartcard Reader, Magnetic Card Reader, Barcode Scanner, and Fingerprint Reader – 3 Years or assumes warranty period of the unit in which it is installed provided the integration was performed by Panasonic or an Authorized Integrator
- Hard Drive / Solid State Drive (Internal) – 3 Years
- Separately purchased 2nd Hard Drive – 1 Year
- External USB Drives (CD / DVD / Floppy / Hard Drive) – 1 Year
- Optional Battery – 1 Year
- Battery Charger / Multi-Bay Battery Charger – 1 Year
- Stylus Pens, Digitizer & Standard – 90 Days (physical damage excluded)
- SIM cards (Hardware Only) – 90 Days
Panasonic will retain replacement parts for the product for at least 5 years from the end of production date. Panasonic will provide service for minimum 3 years from date of sale.
Panasonic will provide further information as well as replacement parts list upon request.
- Please contact toll free support number : 1-800-668-8386
- Support hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm EST
- Support email: [email protected]