3-Chip DLP™ 4K+ Large Venue Laser Projector
Compact and filterless, 20,000 lumen, 4K+ Solid Shine Laser Projector provides stunning image quality in a compact body designed for large venues.
- Laser 3-chip DLP, 21,000 center lumens, 4K+
- Lamp-free laser projection with dust resistant liquid cooling system with 20,000 hours of free maintenance
- 5K pixel performance with a quad pixel drive system on a WQXGA chipset
- 240Hz high frame rate for superb and sharp motion pictures and a 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Geometric Manager Pro, colour matching and multiple screens edge blending, exchangeable lens, 24/7 operation, geometric adjustment, 360° flexible installation
|Display Method||Laser 3-chip DLP|
|Contrast||20,000:1 (Full On/Full Off, in Dynamic Contrast Mode 3)*1|
|Resolution (Native)||4K+ (5120 x 3200) (Quad Pixel Drive: ON)|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||1.78–25.4 m (70–1,000 in) with 16:10 aspect ratio
1.78–15.24 m (70–600 in) with the ET-D75LE8 / ET-D3LET80, 16:10 aspect ratio
3.05–15.24 m (120–600 in) with the ET-D75LE95, 16:10 aspect ratio
|Lens Shift||Vertical (from center of screen)- ±59 % (±56 % with ET-D75LE6 / ET-D3LEW60, +69 % – +84 % with ET-D75LE95) (powered)
Horizontal (from center of screen) - ±29 % (±19 % with ET-D75LE6 / ET-D3LEW60, ±21 % with ET-D75LE95) (powered)
|Panel Size||22.9 mm (0.9 in) diagonal|
|Portrait Mode||Yes (360-degree installation capability)|
Quad Pixel Drive Goes Beyond 4K
Better-than-4K resolution is achieved by employing a high-speed 2560 x 1600-pixel (WQXGA) DMD chip that shifts each pixel vertically and horizontally, quadrupling the pixel-count.
Real Motion Processor
The processor uses sophisticated algorithms to create three additional frames for each image, boosting native 60 fps footage to 240 frames per second.
Detail Clarity Processor 5+
Panasonic’s next-generation circuit technology analyzes individual images frame by frame to clarify areas containing fine details and textures.
Maintenance Free Operation
Dust-resistant design features hermetically shielded optical unit and efficient heat-pipe-based cooling system to assure cost-saving operation.