PTZ Camera Control Center Software (Windows)
PTZ Control Center (FREE DOWNLOAD)
PTZ Control Center is a free software-based controller for Panasonic PTZ cameras. The PTZ Control Center software provides centralized network camera access and control, enabling remote PTZ camera operation, settings / image adjustment, preset management, streamlined camera data migration, user management and more. With the PTZ Control Center software, robotic cameras can be operated using a mouse, keyboard shortcuts, touchscreen, and even with a joystick / game controller.
- Free PC software for remote operation of Panasonic PTZ cameras
- Remote robotic camera pan/tilt/zoom control using a mouse, touchscreen, keyboard shortcuts or compatible USB joysticks / game controllers
- Quick access to essential camera image control options, including Focus, Iris, Gain, White Balance, Shutter & ND Filters
- Up to 9 camera presets with thumbnails can be saved per each registered camera
- Enables centralized management of multiple PTZ cameras and user access provisioning
PRO PTZ CONTROL CENTER
What is the best free software for controlling Panasonic PTZ cameras?
PTZ Control Center is one of the best free software-based controllers to use with Panasonic PRO PTZ network cameras. It provides robotic camera operators access to a multitude of remote PTZ camera operations in a single, clean, easy to use package. The PTZ Control Center software provides centralized network camera access and control, enabling PTZ camera operation, settings / image adjustment, preset management, streamlined camera data migration, user management and more.
With the PTZ Control Center software, cameras can be operated using your mouse, keyboard shortcuts, a touchscreen, and even with compatible joysticks / game controllers. PTZ Control Center software can serve as your primary robotic camera control option or as an advanced back-up controller. It is available for download free of charge, and can be used to control one or many Panasonic PRO PTZ cameras from a single Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 computer.
Flexible PRO PTZ Camera Control Options
Understanding that every robotic camera operator may have a preferred method of camera control, PTZ Control Center software features various control options. PTZ camera operators can select the control method they are most comfortable with using.
PC User Interface
- Camera operators can use their mouse or trackpad to directly interact with the on-screen buttons.
- Camera operators can use their fingers to interact with the camera controls and settings using a touchscreen.
Keyboard & Mouse
- Camera operators can quickly control cameras using standard keyboard shortcuts, as well as the mouse wheel for zoom control.
Joystick / Game Controller
- Pan, tilt and zoom control can be initiated using a 3rd party USB joystick / game controllers.