Outdoor PTZ Camera Housing with Cooling
Protective outdoor housing, specially designed to protect Panasonic PTZ robotic cameras from the harshest environmental conditions without major impact to video quality and transmission. This vandal-proof remote camera enclosure is ideal for stadiums, arenas, outdoor tracks, sports fields, training grounds, live remote news broadcasts / live shots, reality TV shows, and other installs with challenging climate conditions.
- Made from lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate thermal plastic, will not rust or corrode
- Features COOLDOME™ thermostatically controlled active cooling technology
- Large dome lens maximizes robotic camera viewing angles in all directions
- Designed to exceed IP66/NEMA 4X standards for ingress protection from water, dust, corrosion & insects
- Tested and designed by Dotworkz for direct compatibility with select Panasonic PTZ cameras
4K 60p Professional PTZ Camera
4K Professional PTZ Camera with NDI
4K Professional PTZ Camera
This camera housing features a built-in active cooling system to prevent overheating in temperatures above 40°C (105 °F) and as high as 70 °C (158°F). The enclosure lets the camera function flawlessly, even when subjected to soaring temperatures and direct sunlight. The solid-state cooling system and high-flow fans remove heat without air exchange into the sealed housing, thus controlling humidity that can cause lens fogging and component corrosion.
Compatible Panasonic PTZ Cameras