Nothing is more important than our health and that of our families. Unfortunately, EPA studies have shown that indoor air pollution can be as much as five-times worse than outdoor levels, including our homes. How many consumers know this and does learning this information shift their priorities when buying a home? In this session, Panasonic will review highlights from a recent survey conducted among both homebuyers and the building community. The survey will illustrate how aware today’s homebuyers are of the indoor air quality challenge and provide insight around important issues that are likely to change the way homebuyers and builders think about healthy homes moving forward.
Tech Talk: What’s Health Got to Do With It? Homebuyers, Health and Indoor Air Quality
- The AI of Augmented Reality HUD
- Sound Beyond the Cabin
- The Rise of eBikes and Micromobility
- Software-Defined IVI – The Second Space Has Never Been Better
- IVI-Based Connected Suspension? Yes!
- Reinventing the Connected Fleet
- Creating Shared Energy Value with Utilities, Consumers, Electric Fleet Operators
- Sustainability in Building
- What’s Health Got to Do With It? Homebuyers, Health and Indoor Air Quality
- The Evolution of OneConnect - A Revolution for OEMs
- The Future of Wellness at Home
- Investing in Immersive Entertainment