Wireless Technology - Sprint
Toughbook and Toughpad with Sprint Built-in
Panasonic Toughbook Mobile Computers Certified by Sprint for use on Sprint's network.
Panasonic is committed to providing the best wireless access in the industry. That's why Panasonic offers nine Toughbook mobile computers that have been tested and certified by Sprint.
Select Toughbook and Toughpad models are equipped with built-in broadband access to run on the Sprint network - providing high-speed wireless access to over 283.0 million people, in over 19,000 cities and 1,900 airports nationwide so you can be productive at home, work or on the go.
Sprint 3G was built for data so you can work smarter and faster, send emails, upload presentations and more in a flash.
Sprint Certified Toughbook Mobile Computer Benefits:
- Increased durability reducing the risk of lost or damaged external devices
- Improved connection due to tighter integration with hardware and connection software
- Consolidation with pre-installed equipment simplifying assets and increasing end-user and IT staff productivity
- Low cost through reduced deployment time from IT staff and lower device failure rates
- Protection for data and devices through inherently secure 3G networks and application security features
1 The rate plans are subject to change at any time. May not be available in all areas check sprint.com/coverage for coverage and availability in your area. No additional discounts apply to $49.99 plan. Free Month Offer: Subject to change. Free month offer requires signing up for two-year subscriber agreement for the domestic Sprint 6GB or 12GB Connection Plan. A service credit will be applied to your account within 1-3 bill cycles. Taxes, surcharges, and additional content or applications charges excluded. Credit approval required. $200 early termination fee applies if service is not cancelled within first 15 days. May not be combined with other offers.
Data Usage Limitation: Sprint reserves the right, without notice, to limit throughput speeds, and to deny, terminate, modify, disconnect or suspend service if off-network usage in a month exceeds 300 megabytes or a majority of kilobytes. See sprint.com/termsandconditions for prohibited uses. Coverage not available everywhere.