Dedicated to delivering healthy indoor living solutions, so everyone thrives.
Why Indoor Air Quality Matters
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) is the #1 concern in healthy home building.1
- Today’s tightly built homes trap all sorts of toxins inside, creating an urgent need for better ventilation.2
- Poor indoor air quality is ranked as the 4th biggest environmental threat in the US.2
- People spend about 90% of their time indoors, where harmful pollutants can be 2 to 5 times higher, according to the EPA.2
Proper Ventilation = Better IAQ
- Increased ventilation rates can reduce virus (like influenza/SARS) & bacteria counts in the air.
- Numerous studies show that air exchange solutions have been shown to decrease infection rates of airborne diseases.
- Mid-range humidity has been correlated to decreased viral lifespan. Alternatively, extremely dry environments promote virus survivability.
Healthy Homes eBook
For the next generation of health-conscious consumers, wellness starts at home, as increasingly more people look to get their living spaces in shape. Read about how Panasonic is addressing the demands of the today’s homeowner, with innovative ventilation products that promote a healthy home life.
12 Ways to Improve Your Home's Health
Check out our quick reference guide for easy ways to ensure optimal health and comfort inside your home.
Our indoor air quality solutions assure families that they're living in a healthy, clean environment, and assure you that you're building healthy homes that meet the latest codes and standards.