Professional Video & Broadcast Repair RMA Request
Submitting an RMA Request
To expedite the repair process of your Panasonic Professional Video and Broadcast product the repair authorization number (RMA#) has to be created before equipment is shipped to Panasonic Service Center. Please fill out the form below with the necessary information and we will email you an RMA # for the repair at Panasonic Service Center. For the warranty confirmation purpose, please supply a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice, not PO) in response to receiving RMA #. Please note the final decision of the warranty status of the product is determined upon initial evaluation of the unit by Panasonic Service Center. For the information about Service Terms and Conditions as well as instructions how to pack the equipment for shipping refer to the section below or click here.
Things to Remember
Prior to filling out the RMA for please make sure to have the following pieces of information ready:
- Serial Number
- Model Number
- Proof of Purchase
- Date of Purchase
The images below show where you can find the Serial and Model Numbers on most Professional Video and Broadcast equipment.
Packing the Equipment for Shipping
- Use a shipping case, original equipment box or pack the equipment in an appropriate box with at least 3 inches of padding / packing material. DO NOT use packing peanuts.
- Do not include cables, remote, or manuals with the equipment. Panasonic or its service center is not
- responsible for lost items.
- For the equipment with removable accessories (i.e. lens, lens hoods, handles, ), please make sure to remove the accessories before putting the equipment in the shipping case / box. Accessories should NOT be sent to the service center unless you were otherwise instructed. Panasonic is not responsible for damaged accessories /lenses.
- Remove any mounting or security hardware from the equipment.
- We recommend using a carrier that can provide you tracking information for your equipment. Insuring the package is recommended, but not required.
- We look forward to assisting you. Please review the below Service Terms and Conditions
- and let us know if you have any questions.
Service Terms and Conditions
Warranty coverage of the equipment is determined by the model and serial number, date of purchase verified by a copy of the proof of purchase and physical examination of the equipment upon receiving it for repair.
The warranty provides coverage for the cost of the warranty repair and return shipping costs. Shipping costs from the customer to the service center is the responsibility of the customer.
The turnaround time for most of repairs at the Panasonic Service Center is estimated to be approximately 2 – 4 business days, beginning on the day after receipt of the equipment.
IF the product IS NOT covered under Panasonic manufacturer warranty, an estimate will be submitted for your approval before repairs begin. The minimum estimate cost of each unit is $130.00 + S/H, which will be applied toward the cost of repair should you decide to accept the estimate.
The minimum estimate fee for out of warranty repair applies also when repair/estimate is refused. Credit cards are accepted.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITH THE EQUIPMENT!
Failures resulting from misuse, neglect, moisture damage, dirty environments, impact damage or other physical damage do not qualify for warranty repair. Cleaning of the equipment is not covered under Warranty.
In these cases, a separate repair estimate will be prepared for your approval.
If you have any questions regarding this repair process, please call our Pro Video Technical support line at 1-855-772-8324 option 2