Projector Repair RMA Request
Submitting Repair RMA Request
To process the repair request for your Panasonic Connect Projector product a return authorization number (Order Number) is required for each unit before the equipment is shipped to the Panasonic Service Center. Please complete the form below with the required information and we will email you a work order number and shipping instructions. Warranty coverage of the Projector is determined by the serial number, date of purchase verified by a copy of the proof of purchase and physical examination of the Projector upon receiving it for repair. If the product is not registered with Panasonic a copy of the purchase invoice may be requested to validate warranty coverage. For information about the Service Terms and Conditions refer to the section below.
Things to Remember
Prior to filling out the RMA form please make sure to have the following pieces of information ready:
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Proof of Purchase (may be requested)
- Details for service
The model and serial number can be found on the side and/or bottom of the projector. The images below show where you can find the serial and model numbers on most projector equipment.
Packing the Equipment for Shipping
In order to better serve you, here are the steps you need to take to ship your unit in for repairs:
- Use a shipping case, original projector box or package the projector in an appropriate box with at least 3 inches of padding/packing material. Please see pictures on the following pages. Do Not use packing peanuts.
- On projectors with a removable lens, please make sure to remove the lens before putting the projector in the shipping case / box. The lens should not be sent to the service center unless you were otherwise instructed. Package and ship the lens separately if needed. Contact Panasonic for clarification.
- Do Not Remove the lamp(s) from the projector prior to shipping. Projectors received without the lamp(s) installed and where the service issue is related to the lamp(s), ballast, or power supply will be treated as OUT OF WARRANTY.
- Remove any mounting plates prior to shipping.
- Do not send in the remote, cables, or AC cord. Panasonic is not responsible for missing or damaged accessories.
- Fill out the “Panasonic Projector Inventory Sheet” and include a copy of the completed form with your projector.
We look forward to assisting you. Please review the below Packaging Examples, Service Terms and let us know if you have any questions prior to shipping the projector.
Examples of Good Packaging
Example of Poor Packaging
Service Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the terms and conditions. Sending your projector to the service center signifies your acknowledgment and acceptance of the service terms and conditions and the financial responsibility for any out-of-warranty repair or diagnostic charges (if applicable).
Warranty coverage of the Projector is determined by the serial number, date of purchase verified by a copy of the proof of purchase, and physical examination of the Projector upon receiving it for repair. The warranty provides coverage for the cost of the warranty repair and the return shipping.
The turnaround time for the majority of repairs at the Panasonic Projector Service Center is estimated to be approximately 2 – 4 business days beginning on the day after receipt of the Projector.
If the projector is not covered under Panasonic’s factory warranty, an estimate will be submitted for your approval before repairs begin. For refused estimates, there is a diagnostic fee charged ($130.00 - $390.00 depending on the projector model number) plus return shipping and handling.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITH THE UNIT!!
Failures resulting from misuse, moisture damage, dirty environments, impact damage, or other physical damage do not qualify for warranty repair. Cleaning of the Projector is not covered under Warranty. In these cases, a separate repair estimate will be prepared for your approval.
If you have any questions regarding this process please call our Projector Technical support line at 1-855-772-8324 option 3.