Panasonic Unveils AccuPulse® 4.0 at 2021 Assembly Show
Panasonic’s latest generation of AccuPulse® tools brings high quality, precision, sophisticated data collection, energy efficiency, and added safety
ROSEMONT, IL - Panasonic, a leader in cordless assembly technology, unveils the newest addition to its mechanical pulse tool portfolio: the AccuPulse® 4.0, featuring four onboard microcomputers and a built-in transducer with intelligently managed torque sensing, at The Assembly Show October 26-28 in Booth #1821 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
Panasonic’s AccuPulse 4.0 is a line-up of mechanical pulse tools with a built-in transducer allowing for accurate torque tightening in a variety of assemblies. This new edition to the AccuPulse lineup includes several advanced features that elevate assembly efficiency and worker safety, such as its new double hammer mechanism for optimized torque calculations and a high durability non-contact transducer.
“As our industry places a higher value on utilizing data to improve upon efficiencies and quality, we’re proud to deliver a next-generation product that showcases the latest advancements in cordless assembly technology and meets the needs of today’s manufacturing professionals,” said Aziz Lokhandwala, Assembly Tools Sr. Product Manager, Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America. “Panasonic is committed to developing technologies that not only address our customers’ needs, but also reduce costs and increase energy efficiency throughout the manufacturing supply chain.”
Key features of the AccuPulse 4.0 mechanical pulse tool include:
- Durable high-resolution non-contact torque sensor for reliable torque measurement
- Patented torque traceability and torque curve detection algorithm for high accuracy
- Double hammer mechanism for optimized torque calculations
- Advanced programmable features for greater productivity and plant automation
- Wireless 2-way communication utilizing existing multi-tool controllers
- Data collection for monitoring torque, angle, time, OK, NOK, pulses and graph
- One-hand cordless operation with no reaction for increased worker safety and freedom of movement in the working environment
- Eco-friendly and energy efficient
- Lower installation and maintenance costs than air-oil pulse tools and DC electric tools
- Uses Panasonic Li-ion 14.4v batteries with Guard-Ion technology
For more information on Panasonic AccuPulse 4.0 mechanical pulse tools visit: https://na.panasonic.com/us/accupulse40
Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America is a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is committed to creating a better life and a better world by enabling its customers through innovations in Sustainable Energy, Immersive Entertainment, Integrated Supply Chains and Mobility Solutions. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation. One of Interbrand's Top 100 Best Global Brands of 2020, Panasonic is a leading technology partner and integrator to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. Learn more about Panasonic's ideas and innovations at https://na.panasonic.com/us/.