Panasonic Connect Introduces New Offerings to Enhance Engagement and Collaboration in Higher Education and Corporate Environments
New AV Solutions bring ultra-connected, interactive engagement to in-person and hybrid environments
Newark, NJ – Panasonic Connect North America, today announced several collaboration-focused solutions to its professional audiovisual (AV) portfolio to create interactive experiences for students, educators and professionals across in-person and remote environments. The new audio and display solutions join Panasonic’s holistic ecosystem of professional AV technology on display at InfoComm in booth #N1629, aimed at improving work and learning experiences.
“Flexible technology that creates opportunities for workers, educators and students to engage more seamlessly and create deeper connections is no longer a nice to have, but a necessity across corporate environments and college and university venues,” said John Kaloukian, Director of Solutions and Services at Panasonic Connect. “We continue to prioritize the needs of customers with the development of a portfolio of audiovisual solutions aimed at increasing knowledge sharing and collaboration to drive meaningful experiences no matter where that communication is happening.”
More about Panasonic Connect’s New Tools for Work and Learning Environments
Next-Generation Audio Technology: Audio solutions that can adjust to any size meeting space, classroom, lecture hall or auditorium to ensure sound is clear for effective communication in-person or remote is critical. Panasonic Connect’s new microphone and receiver additions to Panasonic’s 1.9 GHz digital wireless microphone system provide durable technology that delivers crisp audio and a variety of connectivity options for added flexibility:
- WX-SR202DN 2-channel Dante®1 and WX-SR204DN 4-channel Dante® Digital Wireless Microphone Receivers: Building on Panasonic’s digital wireless microphone ecosystem, two Dante-enabled additions are added to its wireless microphone receiver line up. The WX-SR202DN 2-channel Dante digital wireless microphone receiver supports two wireless microphone channels and the WX-SR204DN 4-channel Dante digital wireless microphone receiver supports up to four wireless microphone channels. Both solutions feature Dante primary and secondary outputs, support AES67 mode over Dante, connections for up to eight external adjustable-range antennas (WX-SA250) and an Ethernet network connection for wired integration with third party control systems.
- WX-SE200DN Dante® Expansion Receiver: The new WX-SE200DN Dante® Expansion Receiver allows for up to four additional wireless microphone channels to an existing Panasonic WX-SR204DN Dante-enabled 4-channel system without the need to add another antenna in the room.
- WX-ST700 DECT Wireless Boundary Microphone: This new addition to the portfolio expands the range of applications to corporate meeting spaces such as boardrooms, conference rooms or even smaller huddle spaces. The WX-ST700 has two modes of operation that are selectable on the device – Always ON or Push-to-Talk, a 4-level LED indicator for volume and a 3.5mm audio input for transmission of external sound sources over Panasonic’s wireless microphone system.
- WX-ST600 DECT Wireless Desktop transmitter and WM-KG645 Gooseneck Microphone: As speaker locations can fluctuate based on the type of meeting, flexibility to place a microphone and base anywhere in the room is key. The new WX-ST600 wireless transmitter has a XLR3M connection designed for Panasonic’s new WM-KG645 18-inch gooseneck microphone. The base also has two modes of operation selectable on the device – Always ON or Push-to-Talk. The 18-inch gooseneck microphone securely inserts into the WX-ST600 thanks to the XLR3M Cannon connection and is optimized for speech with a cardioid condenser microphone that eliminates background noise.
The Dante Digital Wireless Microphone Receivers will be available July 2022. The Boundary and Gooseneck Microphone portfolios will be available October 2022.
‘PressIT360’ 360 Degree Camera Speakerphone (TY-CSP1): As hybrid work and learning continues to grow, audio and visual technology must work together to ensure no matter where a user is, they can clearly see, hear and engage during a lesson or meeting. PressIT360 combines four integrated 360-degree cameras with a microphone and speaker and enables users of any technological background to engage with those in the room and joining remotely. While offices and classrooms can have challenging architectures and layouts, voice is recognized in a radius of more than 16 feet, meaning a presenter can move around the room while speaking. Its slim design also makes it easy to move around a classroom or conference space. PressIT360 captures the session with five different views that can be transmitted back to a PC using a single USB cable for quick plug-and-play set up. Shipments are scheduled to begin August 2022.
EQ2U Series 4K LCD Professional Displays: Windows and natural lighting can often inhibit the ability to see clear visuals. The EQ2U Series 4K LCD Professional Displays’ 4K resolution with brightness of 500 cd/m2 ensures clear, crisp high-quality visibility due to an anti-glare panel to suppress bright light. This can make the difference between a visually appealing, impactful presentation versus a dimly lit, unreadable presentation. These displays integrate into a range of environments to meet an organization’s needs for in-room presentations and come equipped with three HDMI input terminals and a built-in USB pass through function to provide multiple options for display content. Functionality can be expanded through support of the Intel® SDM specification. There is also a built-in whiteboard function to annotate the display screen and zoom in/out using a mouse. The ability to position the display in portrait or landscape mode, with up to a 20-degree tilt angle and 18 hours continuous operation makes the EQ2U Series displays perfect for digital signage applications. The EQ2U Series offers six (6) screen sizes, in choices from 86/75/65/55/50/43-inches and shipments are scheduled to begin June 2022.
PT-FRQ60 1-Chip DLP® 4K SOLID SHINE Laser Projector: Meeting the rising demand for ultra-fine detailed resolution, Panasonic has added Quad Pixel Drive to its proven 1-Chip DLP™ SOLID SHINE laser projection technology to create the 6,000lm PT-FRQ60U projector, producing extraordinarily detailed 4K images that retain natural sharpness and clarity. The PT-FRQ60 delivers smooth and richly detailed 4K images ideal for education, corporate, art and museum exhibitions, while also supporting high-speed frame rates with minimal latency – widening the scope for applications such as simulation and esports. The projector creates an impressive sense of realism with the finest details and textures resulting in smooth, grid-less images. The PT-FRQ60 includes two HDMI inputs supporting CEC commands from compatible devices; an easy-to-integrate DIGITAL LINK connection for 4K video and control-signal transmission over long distances. Pre-activated Geometry Manager Pro upgrade kits enable sophisticated masking functions and automatic, simultaneous multi-screen calibration, streamlining the most complex edge-blending and projection-mapping installations. The projector will be available in black (PT-FRQ60BU7) or white (PT-FRQ60WU7) cabinets starting in July 2022.
Also on display at InfoComm will be Panasonic’s recently announced Lecture Capture and Auto Tracking Solution for recording and sharing lessons, meetings and presentations where cameras, advanced auto-tracking software and servers work together to create an easy-to-use content and video management platform. With a trend for more frequent and smaller meetings rooms and collaboration spaces, show attendees can also see the PT-VMZ71 Series Portable LCD Laser Projector that meets the emerging needs of education, business and other environments. Offering both WUXGA and WXGA resolution models ranging from 5200-7000lm, the PT-VMZ71 Series is ideal for well-lit classrooms and hybrid learning environments, as well as workspaces and meetings rooms needing interactive, simple and easy collaboration.
For more information about Panasonic’s professional imaging, visual systems and professional audio portfolio, visit https://na.panasonic.com/us/audio-video-solutions
1. Dante is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty., Ltd.
About Panasonic Connect North America
Established on April 1, 2022 as part of the Panasonic Group’s switch to an operating company system, Panasonic Connect North America is a B2B company offering device hardware, software and professional services to provide value to customers across the public sector, federal government, education, immersive entertainment, food services and manufacturing industries. With the mission to “Change Work, Advance Society, Connect to Tomorrow,” Panasonic Connect North America works closely with its community of partners, innovators and integrators to provide the right technologies to address customers’ ever-evolving needs in today’s connected enterprise.
Connect with Panasonic Professional Imaging & Visual Systems:
- Sophie Rubin (Racepoint Global for Panasonic): 617-624-3215, [email protected]
- Cynthia Pawlowski (Panasonic): 201-392-6800, [email protected]