Panasonic Connect Expands Audio, Visual and AV Solution Portfolios to Power Immersive Experiences & Connected Ecosystems
New solutions support a range of industries — from corporate and education to live entertainment and houses of worship — to deliver seamless, engaging audience experiences
Newark, NJ - Panasonic Connect North America has expanded its lineup of audio, visual, and AV solutions to support more exciting, interactive, and collaborative audience experiences. Whether supporting a concert venue, lecture hall, museum or worship setting, the company’s latest offerings prioritize flexibility and ease of use for unique experiences that surpass creative expectations.
Amaze & Inspire Audiences with Engaging Immersive Experiences
Technology developments in recent years have expanded the possibilities for live events and increased audience expectations. As events grow more sophisticated, it becomes challenging to deliver the level of immersion audiences crave with conventional video technology.
4K integrated, simplified production systems paired with interactive projection and display technology will be key to powering immersive productions. Working alongside its next-generation KAIROS IT/IP Live Production Platform and ST 2110 compatible PTZ and Studio cameras, Panasonic Connect introduces the following new solutions:
- PT-REQ12KU Series 1-Chip DLP™ 4K Laser Projectors: Immersing guests into a vivid scene requires high-quality visuals. Supporting a streamlined installation, the PT-REQ12 Series 1-Chip DLP™ 4K Laser Projectors range from 8,000lm to 12,000lm of brightness. The series offers 4K resolution, and 240 Hz projection capability to seamlessly display detailed visuals on fast-moving objects, resulting in enriching, interactive applications, and stage performances.
- PT-MZ20KL Series 3LCD Laser Projectors: It can be challenging to project clear, crisp visuals in a large space like a lecture hall or auditorium where some audience members sit right in front of the screen while others are seated farther away. As the industry’s smallest, lightest and quietest 20,000lm LCD projector, the PT-MZ20KL Series projectors provide 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation and deliver an industry first of full brightness on AC 120 V power, eliminating the need for high-voltage power supply installation.
- PT-RZ14KU 3-Chip DLP™ Projector: Live event production professionals often work in compact spaces, meaning they need flexible projection solutions. An evolution of the PT-RQ25KU Series 3-Chip DLP™ 4K laser projector, the PT-RZ14KU 3-Chip DLP™ projector is approximately 40% smaller and weighs 20% less than the previous PT-RZ12KU, simplifying everything from transport and storage to installation and set-up. It also supports 14,000lm brightness on AC 100–240 V power.
- Remote Monitoring Service: For digital arts and museum venues powering simultaneous immersive experiences across different venues, it’s not always feasible to station a technical expert at each location. This hinders the organization’s visibility into equipment performance. Panasonic Connect’s new Remote Monitoring Service (RMS) addresses this challenge with its cloud-based application that allows users to remotely monitor features such as intake temperatures and fan speed to proactively uncover any irregularities in daily operation. Available in October 2023, RMS will continue to evolve with features that maximize asset management and minimize carbon footprint.
- TH-SQE2W Series Professional Displays: Event venues need flexible display solutions to ensure all audience members — regardless of where they are sitting — have a comparable visual experience. The Panasonic TH-SQE2W Series professional displays provide brightness of 500cd/m2 with an anti-glare panel and a haze treatment of 25%, reducing the reflection of ambient light and improving visibility in all environments.
- AK-HC3900 Studio Camera with AK-SFC391 ST 2110 Upgrade: With increasing demand for video production and diversification of streaming styles, production studios face the challenge of creating high quality content efficiently. With this optional upgrade, the AK-HC3900 Studio Camera will support ST 2110, eliminating the need for a conventional camera control unit and providing a seamless connection to Panasonic’s KAIROS IT/IP platform.
Design Collaborative, Cohesive Experiences with a Connected Ecosystem
Uncooperative and unreliable technology that operates in silos only causes more downtime and disruption, putting a strain on IT teams and resources. Working with a consultative partner, like Panasonic Connect, can help organizations develop a cohesive technology ecosystem for maximum efficiency and the best possible user and audience experience.
Sustainable, innovative, and collaborative technology solutions are critical to maximize retention and productivity regardless of whether participants are in the room or tuning in remotely. Prioritizing this goal, Panasonic Connect has added the following solutions to its projector, display, and audio lineups:
- PT-CMZ50 Ultra Short-Throw LCD Laser Projector: Education, corporate, and museum environments need a projection solution that can deliver expansive, vibrant visuals without shadowing. The PT-CMZ50 ultra short-throw LCD laser projector gives presenters the flexibility to start a presentation immediately without waiting for the projector to warm up and its new high-efficiency optical engine improves watts-per-lumen efficiency by 31% over comparable lamp-based short-throw models.
- TH-CQE2U Series Professional Displays: Sharing announcements and updates in real-time is critical in many environments, especially in corporate and education settings. To ensure students and employees receive messages, organizations need reliable displays that can share content continuously. Designed for 16 hours of uninterrupted operation, the TH-CQE2U Series professional displays offer reliable operation with viewing clarity.
- TH-SQ2H Series Professional Displays: Corporate and education campuses often feature different types of spaces with various levels of external lighting, which can make finding the right displays challenging. The TH-SQ2H Series offers a panel brightness of 700cd/m2 and mitigates glare from light sources and ambient light to reduce reflections and ensure high-quality, clear, crisp 4K content can be displayed even when installed in meeting rooms and classrooms with large amounts of external lighting.
- WX-AM800 Ceiling Array Microphone & WX-AU202 Antenna/Receiver: Corporate meeting rooms and classrooms need crisp, clear audio technology to ensure all participants, whether they are in-person or tuning in remotely, can actively participate in the conversation. Designed to cover a 30’ x 30’ area with 4 adjustable zones, the WX-AM800 Ceiling Array microphone automatically adjusts its sensitivity based on the location of the speaker and features built-in integration with a Panasonic PTZ camera for voice tracking without a control system. With the new WX-AU202 Antenna/Receiver, users can add up to two (2) Panasonic DECT Wireless microphones without having to use rack space.
- Microphone System Configuration Center Software: Setting up audio technology should not pose an extra challenge for presenters. Microphone System Configuration Center Software allows users to set the room size, optimally place the ceiling microphones, adjust the range of the Panasonic antennas, and configure a whole host of audio DSP settings such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation, Audio Input Ducking, Equalization and Digital Noise Reduction.
- Digital Signage: Panasonic Connect offers fully integrated, end-to-end digital signage solutions. Displayed will be The Cloud-based Content Management System, which features an intuitive web-based user interface to create players, load content, create playlists and scheduling grids in 4 easy steps. Panasonic Connect digital signage solutions combine high quality 4K professional displays, interactive technologies and network-based multimedia content.
Let the Content Sharing Begin
The right ecosystem of projection, display, digital signage, and audio technology combined with connected video production platforms and camera solutions will power exceptional audience experiences for any industry or venue. Panasonic Connect will present these solutions and more during InfoComm 2023 (booth #901) from June 14-16.
For more information about Panasonic Connect’s professional imaging, visual systems, and audio portfolio, visit https://na.panasonic.com/us/audio-video-solutions.
About Panasonic Connect North America
Established on April 1, 2022 as part of the Panasonic Group’s switch to an operating company system, Panasonic Connect North America is a B2B company offering device hardware, software and professional services to provide value to customers across the public sector, federal government, education, immersive entertainment, food services and manufacturing industries. With the mission to “Change Work, Advance Society, Connect to Tomorrow,” Panasonic Connect North America works closely with its community of partners, innovators and integrators to provide the right technologies to address customers’ ever-evolving needs in today’s connected enterprise.