Adaptive screw tightening strategies for low-torque applications requiring precise, high-speed fastening of small parts. n-gineric micro sensor drivers and torque measuring equipment offer the repeatable accuracy needed for large-scale assembly of smartphones, mobile devices, printed circuit boards, computer components, and medical devices.
• Low Torque fastening
• Extreme Precision
• Avionics, Medical Devices, Micro Electronics etc.
• Total Torque Range: 0.01 – 10.0 Nm
• Handheld & Stationary versions available
• Strain Gage based Rotary Torque Sensor integrated at the Bit Chuck
• Brushless Digital Signal Transmission from the Rotary to the Stationary Part
• 0.1 Degrees Resolution of the Angle Measurement directly at the Bit Chuck
• Brushless DC Motor Technology
• Adaptive Screw Tightening Strategies
• All Controls integrated
• Verification of tool on application.
• Measurement of Torque, Speed, & Angle.
• Joint Analysis
• High precision strain gauge-based torque sensors
• Brushless energy and signal transmission system
• High resolution encoder
• Ultra compact size
• USB, Ethernet, & RS-485 interfaces
• Torque window control
• Mechanical overload protection clutch (sensors up to 200 cNm range)
• Standard USB and Ethernet connectors