Hotels, Resorts & Casinos
Impressing guests and creating memorable experiences
Successful hospitality is the integration of many elements that guests might not ever consider. But at Panasonic, we never stop thinking of ways to keep them connected, safe and thoroughly delighted.
Creating a connected ecosystem of seamless innovation
Whether large or small, business or leisure-focused, hospitality organizations operate like self-contained entities, providing lodging, food and beverage services, entertainment and business services to their guests. Recognizing these unique needs, we’ve brought together purpose-built hardware, software and management services to make every stay as close to perfection as possible.
Making customers feel at home
For us, it starts with helping you deliver prompt and accurate service, from the front desk to the guest room, business center and back office. Here are just a few of the ways we’re improving the industry:
- Versatile, easy-to-use point-of-sale systems – plus an integrated communications solution that unifies reservations, messaging systems and call accounting – ensuring you make a great first impression
- Displays that give your properties a cutting-edge tech makeover, including digital signage to guide and inform visitors (while also impressing them), and public area display solutions that can make as big a statement as you want
- Business security cameras with industry-leading dynamic range to keep an eye on every area – from front desk to parking lot, pool to casino – even in low-light settings
- Business telephone systems that integrate with property management systems, and cordless phones that ensure maintenance and housekeeping are accessible anytime, anywhere
- And, in your business center and meeting rooms, a complete range of high-performance projectors, scanners and professional displays to keep guests productive away from the office
Guests call it a magic mirror – we call it a digital concierge
You’ve never seen anything like this. Our digital concierge smart mirror is touch-screen and voice-enabled to provide guests with instant access to hotel amenities and services, as well as personalized content like news, weather and nearby shopping. Powered by artificial intelligence, it can respond to guest questions, serve up experiences and recommendations just for you, and provide custom offers based on engagement.
Keeping staff and guests safe and sound with robust security systems
Today, hotel and casino security requires more than a security guard on patrol. It takes a smart, holistic approach that can reduce credit card misuse, theft, vandalism and physical danger.
As a global leader in security cameras and video surveillance, we’re helping in many ways, including a proprietary, server-based facial recognition and analytics platform that works with real-time video streams from Panasonic cameras, proactively alerting staff to unwanted visitors.
For hotels, resorts and casinos looking for cost-effective solutions to security, customer engagement and back office management, it pays to go with an industry leader in smart hospitality innovation.