WhisperFit® DC Fan / Dimmable LED With Adjustable Color Temperatures 50-80-110 CFM
WhisperFit® DC Fan / Dimmable LED with Adjustable Color Temperature is an ideal retrofit solution. Built-in energy efficient ECM (DC) motor with Pick-A-Flow™ airflow selector allows you to select required airflow (50, 80 or 110 CFM). Single-hinged Flex-Z Fast® bracket, pre-installed alignment guides, and temporary clip allows for flexible, fast and easy installation. Can be used to comply with the latest codes and standards.
- Revolutionary ECM motor with SmartFlow™ Technology ensures optimal CFM output
- Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ airflow selector allows you to select your required airflow of 50, 80, or 110 CFM with a simple flip of a switch
- Adjustable Color Temperature model (FV-0511VFL1K) features three color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K which allows homeowners to match the light setting in the room
- Single-hinged Flex-Z Fast® bracket provides flexible, fast and easy installation
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP and California Title 24
LED Lighting - Adjustable Color Temperature
- Model (FV-0511VFL1K) (Fan/LED with Adjustable Color Temperatures) combines energy efficient LED lighting with colorful room ambiance options of your choice. A switch under the grille lets occupants choose from three different LED color temperatures to match your décor in the room:
• Cool White 5000K
• Bright White 4000K
• Warm White 3000K
Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow Technology – One Fan, You Choose The CFM
Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ airflow selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow (50, 80 or 110 CFM) with the simple flip of a switch. Being able to choose the proper CFM level gives you the flexibility and assurance that one fan will satisfy a range of ventilation design requirements and perform as promised, even with a complicated duct run.
Superior Installed Performance with True Flow ratings at 0.375" w.g.
ASHRAE, ENERGY STAR®, LEED for Homes, and HVI have set the industry standard for performance measurement at 0.1" and 0.25" w.g. WhisperFit DC fans provide powerful CFM airflow at 0.375" w.g. that is more representative of most installations. Sones have also been certified at 0.25 w.g. to provide a more realistic, installed value.
Fast, Flexible and Easy Installation
WhisperFit® DC is the perfect solution for any remodeler looking to quickly and easily replace an existing fan from below the ceiling. This fan enables you to utilize existing duct, while its low profile housing design ensures a proper fit in any ceiling with at least 5 5/8” depth. The single-hinged Flex-Z Fast® bracket provides flexible, fast and easy installation for easy positioning through a ceiling cavity. The slide and snap-in junction box and duct collar provide greater flexibility when wiring and attaching the duct and this premium fan now includes preinstalled plastic alignment guides and temporary retaining clip. These clips molded into the casting will allow the fan to stay in place while the installer fastens the fan into can. Once installed, use the Pick-A-Flow™ airflow selector to customize the airflow to meet your customers’ needs. All of these great features combined make WhisperFit® DC a fast and easy to install ENERGY STAR® retrofit fan.
ENERGY STAR® Certified for Energy Savings
ENERGY STAR® certified vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified where guidelines exist, and provide greater efficiency and comfort with less noise. High performing motors and improved blade design deliver superior performance and long life you expect from a premium Panasonic ventilation fan.
• Plastic standard 4” adapter with backdraft damper/shutter allows for better air tightness. (3" reducer included in box)
• Slide and snap-in junction box and duct collar provide even greater installation flexibility
• Pre-installed alignment guides help guide adaptor assembly into place during installation for a tight precision fit
• Temporary clip molded into casing holds fan in place while installer fastens fan to can safely
• Built-in metal flange provides blocking for penetrations through drywall as an Air Barrier, and assists with the decrease in leakage in the Building Envelope during blower door testing
• UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected and UL listed for use with the Panasonic Ceiling Radiation Damper (model # PC-RD05C5)
• 6-year warranty ECM motor, 3-year warranty on parts, 5 year on LED chip panel