Wi-Fi Control + Motion Insert New
Modular Smart Home enabled device
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- Independent power monitoring on each circuit
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT*
- Regular OTA upgrades to expand capabilities
Panasonic - Swidget Smart Devices
The Swidget product line has been developed to support the easy integration of Home Automation and Smart Home markets with unique and flexible solutions. Interchangeable Swidget Inserts can be installed, removed or replaced - making Swidget the optimal choice for building renovations and new construction. Adding a Swidget Insert turns the wired device into a powerful and flexible Smart Home device. The interchangeability of the Swidget Inserts ensure that the system can work with any existing or future Smart Home wireless system.
Designed to be integrated into all major Smart Home protocols, the Swidget Wi-Fi Control transforms the Swidget Outlet or Switch into a Wi-Fi smart device. Using the free Swidget App (available for Android and iOS), unlock your Swidget device to perform any number of tasks:
- Power On/Off your outlet
- Monitor your energy consumption
- Schedule devices to conserve energy
- Set multiple automatic notifications including when your power consumption is too high
As all Swidget Inserts operate on the Class 2 certified interface, an electrician is not required for installation or removal.
When connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, the Motion Insert can be used to create sensor-based automations, where motion or occupancy can trigger actions in switches, outlets, send notifications, and more. Sensor information can also be relayed to various control systems, including Alexa and Google Assistant*, for use in a variety of applications.
Panasonic is the exclusive distributor of Swidget Smart Controls in the US.
* 3rd party integrations are controlled and managed by external service providers. Swidget makes no warranty that these services will continue to exist or be supported over the full life of the product.