WhisperChoice DC Pick-A-Flow 80/110 CFM New
The Panasonic WhisperChoice DC model RG-C811A exhaust fan with Pick-A-Flow CFM gives you flexibility with a choice of airflow, 80 or 110 CFM – one fan…2 speed choices. Set the switch in the fan box to choose your CFM ensuring optimum CFM performance. The DC-ECM Motor technology offers reduced energy costs, long life and is environmentally friendly. It’s your ventilation solution for medium to large size rooms – bathroom, laundry room, sunroom, basement, or garage. The grill design compliments any room design. Panasonic ventilation fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air. Less energy leads to less overheating and motor failure, saving you on repair costs. They will increase your air quality while eliminating humidity, mold, mildew, and other air pollutants from any room.
- Extremely Quiet: with less than 0.3 sones at 80 CFM and 0.5 sones at 110 CFM, you will hardly know it’s running while it eliminates humidity, mold, mildew & other air pollutants from the room
- Easy to Install: Flex-Z Fast Installation Bracket helps you position the fan exactly where you want it, providing flexible, fast, and simplifying your installation
- Sizing/Construction: Fits in 2 in. x 8 in. construction with a housing depth of 7 3/8 in. for ceiling installation and is compatible with both 4 and/or 6 in. duct; all mounting hardware is included
- UL Listed: Over a tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
- Code Compliant: ENERGY STAR Certified, HVI (Home Ventilation Institute) Rated and complies with California Title 24 and Washington VIAQ codes and standards
Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow selector - one fan, you choose the CFM
Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow Selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow of 80 or 110 CFM with the flip of a switch. Being able to choose the proper CFM airflow gives you flexibility and assurance that one fan will satisfy a range of ventilation design requirements and perform as promised, even with a complicated duct run.
Easy roomside installation for contractors and DIYers
Flex-Z Fast™ installation bracket with articulating joints provides fast and trouble-free roomside installation from below the ceiling. The detachable installation adapter makes it easy to work with as it simply slides off the fan housing for effortless wiring and duct attachment, all from beneath the ceiling.
No rewiring or new wall switches needed. UL Listed® for tub and shower enclosures when GFCI protected.
Long life, lower cost of ownership
Panasonic fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other fans, and they run cooler so they last longer, providing efficient ventilation and healthy indoor air for many years. The built-in thermal-cutoff fuse practically eliminates chances of overheating which can result in motor failure, which means this may be the last vent fan you ever buy.
ENERGY STAR® certified for energy efficiency & savings
ENERGY STAR® certified vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified and provide greater efficiency and healthier indoor air quality with less noise. High performance motors and improved blade design deliver the superior performance and long-life operation you expect from a Panasonic ventilation fan.