WhisperChoice Auto DC Pick-A-Flow 80/110 CFM New
The Panasonic WhisperChoice Auto DC model RG-C811HA with Humidity Sense. The Pick-A-Flow CFM offers you the ability to choose your airflow, 80 or 110 CFM – 1 fan – 2 speeds; simplifying the selection process and ensuring optimum CFM performance while eliminating humidity, mold, mildew, and other air pollutants from the room and increasing your air quality. The DC-ECM Motor technology offers reduced energy costs, long life and is environmentally friendly. Your solution for ventilation in medium to large size rooms, it is perfect for the bathroom, laundry room, sunroom, basement or garage and the grill design compliments any room. Panasonic ventilation fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air. Less energy leads to less overheating and motor failure, saving you on repair costs.
- Humidity Sensor Technology: includes an adjustable delay timer from 30 seconds to 60 minutes; and variable humidity controls from 30-80% relative humidity – the ultimate moisture and odor control
- Extremely Quiet: with less than 0.3 sones at 80 CFM and 0.5 sones at 110 CFM, you will hardly know this fan is doing its job exhausting moisture, mold, and undesirable air from the room
- Installation: Easy with the Flex-Z Fast Installation Bracket to help you position the fan where you want it, providing flexible, fast, and simplifying your installation
- Sizing/Construction: Fits in 2 in. x 8 in. construction with a housing depth of 7 3/8 in. for ceiling installation and is compatible with both 4 in. and 6 in. duct; mounting hardware is included
- UL Listed: Over a tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
Code Compliant: ENERGY STAR Certified, HVI (Home Ventilation Institute) Rated and complies with California Title 24 and Washington VIAQ codes and standards
Humidity Sensor helps control bathroom condensation to prevent mold and mildew. Sensor technology detects relative humidity and temperature to anticipate dew point, and using an adjustable delay timer, air pollutants are eliminated from the room - ultimately increasing your air quality
Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow selector - one fan, you choose the CFM
Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow Selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow of 80 or 110 CFM with the flip of a switch. Being able to choose the proper CFM airflow gives you flexibility and assurance that one fan will satisfy a range of ventilation design requirements and perform as promised, even with a complicated duct run.
Easy roomside installation for contractors and DIYers
Flex-Z Fast™ installation bracket with articulating joints provides fast and trouble-free roomside installation from below the ceiling. The detachable installation adapter makes it easy to work with as it simply slides off the fan housing for effortless wiring and duct attachment, all from beneath the ceiling.
No rewiring or new wall switches needed. UL Listed® for tub and shower enclosures when GFCI protected.
Long life, lower cost of ownership
Panasonic fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other fans, and they run cooler so they last longer, providing efficient ventilation and healthy indoor air for many years. The built-in thermal-cutoff fuse practically eliminates chances of overheating which can result in motor failure, which means this may be the last vent fan you ever buy.
ENERGY STAR® certified for energy efficiency & savings
ENERGY STAR® certified vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified and provide greater efficiency and healthier indoor air quality with less noise. High performance motors and improved blade design deliver the superior performance and long-life operation you expect from a Panasonic ventilation fan.