Whisper Thin® DC with LED Pick-A-Flow® 80/100 CFM New
The Panasonic WhisperThin DC model RG-T810LA exhaust fan with LED lighting and customizable Pick-A-Flow Speed Selector offers flexibility with an 80 or 100 CFM airflow – 1 fan - 2 speed choices. Set the switch in the fan box to choose your CFM ensuring optimum performance. The DC-ECM Motor Technology offers reduced energy costs, long life and is environmentally friendly. It’s your ventilation solution for medium to large size rooms – bathroom, laundry room, sunroom, basement or garage and the grill design will compliment any room. Panasonic ventilation fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air. Less energy leads to less overheating and motor failure, saving you on repair costs.
- Sizing/Construction: At 3 3/8” deep, this low-profile fan fits 2” x 4” stud construction with a 4” oval duct & L-Shaped bracket for easy installation; includes all mounting hardware
- Lighting: Includes a 10W dimmable LED Chip Panel in a 3000K warm white color with 700 lumens for a 50,000-hour rated average life plus a less than 1W LED night light (nightlight must be wired separately)
- Extremely Quiet: with less than 0.5 sones at 80 CFM and 1.1 sones at 100 CFM, you will hardly know it’s running while it eliminates humidity, mold, mildew & other air pollutants from the room
- UL Listed: UL approved for ceiling &/or wall installation and UL Listed for over a tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
- Code Compliant: ENERGY STAR Certified, HVI (Home Ventilation Institute) Rated and can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, California Title 24 and Washington Ventilation code
Warranty: 6 years on DC Motor & 3 years on all Parts – from the date of original purchase
Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow selector - one fan, you choose the CFM
Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow Selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow of 80 or 100 CFM with the flip of a switch. Being able to choose the proper CFM airflow gives you flexibility and assurance that one fan will satisfy a range of ventilation design requirements and perform as promised, even with a complicated duct run.
Installation Flexibility with a Simpler Bracket and Optional Duct Adapter
Unique L-Shaped bracket simplifies installation and provides strong support. The L bracket is interchangeable to be positioned to either the left or right-side stud for optimal fan placement. Optional 4 in. Oval to 3 in. Round Duct Adapter (FV-VS43R) * is available to give you flexibility in duct layout and design. Panasonic fans are also UL listed for tub/shower enclosure (just install them on a GFCI-protected circuit). With these great features, your installation options open up. * Refer to the Accessories Tab for more information on the 4 in. Oval to 3 in. Round Duct Adapter (FV-VS43R) sold separately.
Long life, lower cost of ownership
Panasonic fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other fans, and they run cooler so they last longer, providing efficient ventilation and healthy indoor air for many years. The built-in thermal-cutoff fuse practically eliminates chances of overheating which can result in motor failure, which means this may be the last vent fan you ever buy.
ENERGY STAR® certified for energy efficiency & savings
ENERGY STAR® certified vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified and provide greater efficiency and healthier indoor air quality with less noise. High performance motors and improved blade design deliver the superior performance and long-life operation you expect from a Panasonic ventilation fan.