Whisper Mighty® Pick-A-Flow® 70-90 CFM New
The Panasonic WhisperMighty RG-M79A is an Energy Star Certified exhaust fan with Pick-A-Flow CFM. The customizable Pick-A-Flow Speed Selector offers flexibility with a choice of airflow – 70 or 90 CFM – one fan…you choose your CFM. It simplifies the selection process and ensures optimum CFM performance. It is powerful, extremely quiet, energy efficient, long lasting, and easy to install in the ceiling or wall. Your clean air solution for ventilation in small to medium size rooms, it is perfect for the bathroom, laundry room, sunroom, basement, or garage. It will increase your air quality, eliminating humidity, mold, mildew, and other air pollutants from any room.
- Extremely Quiet: With less than 0.7 sones at 70 CFM and 1.5 sones at 90 CFM – so quiet - you will hardly know this fan is doing its job
- Sizing/Construction: For ceiling or wall, fits 2 in. x 6 in. stud walls with a 4 ¾ in. housing depth; pre-attached junction box, 4” duct adapter and includes all mounting hardware
- UL Listed: Over a tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
- Code Compliant: ENERGY STAR Certified, HVI (Home Ventilation Institute) Rated and can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2
- Long Life Guaranteed: Panasonic ventilation fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air - less energy leads to less overheating and motor failure, saving you on repair costs
Warranty: 3 years on motor & parts from the date of original purchase
Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow Selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow of 70 or 90 CFM with the flip of a switch. Being able to choose the proper CFM airflow gives you flexibility and assurance that one fan will satisfy a range of ventilation design requirements and perform as promised, even with a complicated duct run.
Flex-Z Fast™ installation bracket with articulating joints provides fast and trouble-free roomside installation from below the ceiling. The detachable installation adapter makes it easy to work with as it simply slides off the fan housing for effortless wiring and duct attachment, all from beneath the ceiling.
No rewiring or new wall switches needed. UL Listed® for tub and shower enclosures when GFCI protected.
Panasonic fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other fans, and they run cooler so they last longer, providing efficient ventilation and healthy indoor air for many years. The built-in thermal-cutoff fuse practically eliminates chances of overheating which can result in motor failure, which means this may be the last vent fan you ever buy.
ENERGY STAR® certified for energy efficiency & savings
ENERGY STAR® certified vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified and provide greater efficiency and healthier indoor air quality with less noise. High performance motors and improved blade design deliver the superior performance and long-life operation you expect from a Panasonic ventilation fan.