Attune® II Wireless DECT Drive-Thru Communication System
Say goodbye to drive-thru miscommunication and lost orders. Attune II actively reduces ambient noise up to 4 times so your employees can hear your customers and get orders right the first time.
We designed Attune II to outlast every competitor on the market, and independent tests confirm we hit the mark. Attune II can withstand 1,100 lbs. of direct pressure without failing, 300,000 twists and bends of its headband, and is completely sealed against liquids and grease.
The Attune II touchscreen multimedia center module integrates live security camera feeds so your drive-thru operators can see, as well as hear, your customers. Designed for maximum simplicity, the Attune II center module makes system management, recording greetings, even backing up — easier than ever.
- Designed for the reality of QSRs
- Touchscreen access to live surveillance feeds
- Built to take whatever your employees dish out
- Silence: the sweet sound of your success
Our clients asked us to put an end to frustrating drive-thru conversations that force customers and employees to repeat themselves again and again which slows down the queue and costs money.
Our answer? Attune II™ — a redesigned headset with the most sophisticated noise-reduction technology we have ever developed for Food Services.
With Attune II, conversations are smoother, orders flow faster and customers are far happier.
- Attune II Spec Sheet
- Attune II TriFold Brochure
- WX-CH411_412 Center Module Browser Guide
- WX-CH411_412 Center Module Installation Guide
- WX-CH427 Belt Pack Headset Operators Guide
- WX-411_412 Center Module Setup Instructions
- WX-411_412 Center Module Operators Instructions
- WX-CH450 AIO Headset Operators Instructions
- Attune II Case Study_Oro Foods