High Power GIII TAWERS Arc Welding Robot System
High Power GIII TAWERS
The High Power TAWERS GIII Arc Welding System with integrated 500A inverter pulse power source is suitable for MAG, MIG and TIG welding applications. This solution features 100kHz primary side inverter power source with secondary switching control.
Optimum welding processes are achieved by utilizing an integrated inverter power source within the robot controller, ensuring complete synergy within the common control system.
This ensures that the established benefits and advantages of the existing TAWERS Fusion Technology are also now available for use for the range of MIG, MAG and DC TIG welding process.
- Precise welding waveform control for spatter reduction and high speed welding
- Electronic inductance control with process specific taps eliminated
- Fully software controlled welding arc (software upgradeable future)
- BUS communication between power source and robot controller
- Synchronization between welding waveform and robot motion
|Applicable Robot Manipulator||TM-1100, TM-1400, TM-1600, TM-1800, TM-2000, TL-1800, TL-2000|
|Applicable Controller||GIII Controller with 500A Built-In Power Source|
|Applicable Torch: Separate||TM-1100, TM-1400, TM-1600, TM-1800, TM-2000|
|Applicable Torch: Through Arm||TM-1100, TM-1400, TM-1600, TM-1800, TM-2000|
|Applicable Torch: External||TM-1100, TM-1400, TM-1600, TM-1800, TL-1800, TL-2000|
|Applicable Welding Table||SP-MAGII Mild Steel
|Major TAWERS Standard Software Functions||Flying Start
Wire Auto Retract
Wire Stick Auto Release
Lift Start / Lift End
Torch Angle Display
Weld Data Management - Weld monitor (Standard Version)