Handheld Microdrivers - Eco
n-gineric Eco MicroDrivers deliver precise torque measurement in a handheld screwdriver. Built-in intelligence and digital interfaces allow easy plug and play connection to a PC to directly observe and document the joint signature.
A fully integrated digital force measurement system includes measurement, analysis, and evaluation software. Simultaneous graphic visualizations ensure optimal process transparency.
- Eco - 2% of the F.S.R. - Compact footprint
- Measurement ranges from 10 cNm – 10 Nm
- Strain gauge based rotary torque sensor at the bit Chuck
- Adaptive screw tightening strategies
- 24-bit resolution of the torque measurement
• Brushless DC motor
Additional Model #'s
ng-eTDH100-hu 10,ng-eTDH100-hi 10, ng-eTDH200-xu 20, ng-eTDH200-xi 20, ng-eTDH400-xu 40,ng-eTDH400-xi 40, ng-eTDH500-xu 0.5,ng-eTDH500-xi