VM102 Compact, High Performance Placement
The VM102 is based on the AM100 platform, but in a more compact form, leveraging the vaunted 14NH & up to four 20 slot feeder carts/160 8mm inputs, with an output of 32,100 CPH, accuracy of 30um in a 1.52m long / 3.14m footprint.
VM series models share common multi-recognition cameras, feeder carts, feeders, tray towers, and nozzles. These series can make up lines with common models or blended to offer maximum scalability and affordability. This series of platform is focused on Mid-sized board market suited to produce device, white-goods, medical and automotive products. The VM series is geared toward applications that require advanced capabilities at an affordable price.
- The VM102 is based on the AM100 platform, but in a more compact form, leveraging the vaunted 14NH & up to four 20 slot feeder carts/160 8mm inputs, with an output of 32,100 CPH, accuracy of 30um in a 1.52m long / 3.14m footprint
- High output of up to 32.1k CPH, as well as odd-form capability with stackable stick feed support, 100N placement force and Pin-in-Paste lighting
- All-in-one placement head with range from 01005 ~ 150 x 25 x 28
- Can support feeders on front only, or front and rear locations
- Compatible with Panasonic intelligent feeders & nozzles
|PCB Dimensions (mm)||L 50 × W 50 ~ L 330 × W 250 (Single-lane)|
|Electric Source||3-phase AC 200, 220, 380, 400, 420, 480 V
|Pneumatic Source||0.5 ~ 0.8 MPa
200 L /min (A.N.R.)
|Dimensions (mm) *||W 830 [*2] × D 1,969 [*3] × H 1,500
(Front : Fixed supply unit plus tray, Rear : Fixed supply unit without cutting unit)
|Component Supply: Taping *||Tape : 4 ~ 56 / 72 / 88 / 104 mm
Max. 160 components
[*4] (4/8 mm tape)
|Component Supply: Stick *||Max. 40
|Component Supply: Tray||Max. 20|
*Please refer to the ‘‘Specification’’ booklet for details.
[*1]: The machine dimensions differ depending on specifications
[*2]: For the safety of transport openings, you need to select extension conveyor specifications for any VM101 located at the far right/left of a line
[*3]: The dimensions of VM101 with the fixed supply unit selected for its front and rear sides are the same as the ones of VM102 with the tray feeder and the fixed supply unit selected for its front and rear sides, respectively.
The reel holder and reel box are not included in the dimensions
[*4]: When the double feeder is used as tape feeder
[*5]: The number of stick model types available for the machine equipped with the single stick feeder