Cordless Precision Assembly Screwdrivers
A compact, lightweight body makes our 7.2V auto shut-off clutch tools ideal for assembly applications where low-torque fastening, repeatable accuracy, and ergonomics are valued. Featuring a 1/4” hex quick change chuck, the two-speed reversible driver delivers torque range of 2.7-35.4 in-lbs. Cordless battery power offers freedom of movement and emissions-free operation for demanding lines and technicians.
- Clutch torque range of 2.7-35.4 in-lbs with accuracy +/-5%
- 21-stage clutch with auto shut-off
- 2-speed variable/reversible with 1/4” hex quick change chuck
- Low battery disable & over current protection
- Compact and ultra lightweight for ultimate operator friendliness
Associated model #'s