Leading manufacturers use Panasonic torque testing equipment to ensure repeatable fastening accuracy on their assembly lines. Where quality assurance is critical, our 100Nm 1/2” drive transducer calibrates all types of medium-torque shut-off assembly tools and hand wrenches. Quickly perform essential tests for consistent precision and quality. Measure accurate torque output of a tool and verify repeatability throughout its lifecycle on an application.
- 100Nm 1/2" square drive, accurately certify any type of shut-off tool or hand wrench
- USB plug and play technology for automatic transducer ID & recognition
- Joint simulator design accurately simulates clamp load | accuracy class: 0.1 % of F.S.R.
- Resolves friction issues inherent to conventional joint simulators
- Full bridge strain, gauge-based torque measurement | smart memory feature retains settings