Support & Training
We offer scalable support and technical assistance with our global service team ready for dispatch and a Technical Assistance Center that can aid with basic questions and initial setup to break-fix situations.
Panasonic works with you to make sure your team is properly certified with our virtual and in-person training courses.
- Technical assistance that is available to support you 24/7
- US-based phone support from our Technical Assistance Center in Illinois
- Reduce downtime with on-site support and scalable service contracts that fit your operation's needs
- Our training courses ensure your team is certified in operating, programming, maintaining and repairing your production equipment and software
- Choose from virtual or in-person machine and software training options with advanced and custom training available based on your team's specific needs
Technical Assistance Center
24/7 technical assistance for equipment and software operations, programming issues, and troubleshooting diagnosis and repair is available from Panasonic experts.
Equipment Support email: [email protected]
Software Support email: [email protected]
US + Canada: +1 847-637-9700
Mexico: +52 664-647-8783
Please note this technical assistance line is for Panasonic System Solutions – Process Automation Equipment & Software only.
To help ensure productivity, Panasonic factory-trained personnel can execute our preventive maintenance program with Genuine Panasonic Replacement Parts on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
To supplement your maintenance staff during planned maintenance downtime, peak production times or to accommodate internal staff vacations, Panasonic experts are available for on-site support.
If you have a shortage of maintenance support, or have made the business decision to outsource, Panasonic can work with you to develop a detailed service agreement. We're available for complete outsourcing of all service needs.
We offer contract options with hourly rates and Pre-Paid Hours that allow you to purchase On-Site Labor Hours and Travel Hours in advance, at reduced rates.
Panasonic shares our decades of knowledge as a world-class manufacturing organization in training courses for electronics assembly equipment and software.