Leveraging Technology To Help Reduce Crime, Enhance Situational Awareness & Improve Community Trust
This webinar will present a real-time crime information solution that empowers law enforcement personnel with better information for crucial decision-making, allowing them to maximize their effectiveness and solve crimes quicker.
Learn how the TOUGHBOOK & Street Smart solution enables officers to share relevant, structured and unstructured information through situation-based bulletins and police discussion boards. The ability to visualize data points on maps and share relevant information in real-time, keeps law enforcement agencies up-to-speed and informed as they patrol our streets.
Find out how to:
- Improve efficiencies by centralizing and leveraging crime data and intelligence
- Provide a departmentally approved solution to effectively collect and share information
- Address quality of life issues by empowering your agency to deploy the appropriate resources
- Promote transparency, and increase accountability, while building community trust
- Make your limited budget dollars go further
Host & Panel:
- Chris Davis – Executive Account Manager, Panasonic
- Jonathan Appel – Director of Business Development, FivePoint Solutions
- Lee Bercaw – Asst. Chief, Tampa Police Department
Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 10:00am (EST)
Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 1:00pm (EST)
Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:00pm (EST)